Chapter 5

UP UNTIL NOW

"Siara. Siara, wake up. Siara, wake up, we are here." Someone kept saying, waking me from my slumber state.

I rubed my eyes with my hand and sat up striaght. It was apparently Somya who was waking me up. 

"Where are we?" Those were the first thing that left me mouth, but I was confused if Somya had got me or not as the words were kinda slurred.

"We are at Mumbai."

-----------------------

THIS CHAPTER

 "Mumbai? We reached there?" If we have reached there I had to admit that I must of  been sleeping for quite a long time.We weren’t supposed to reach Mumbai till 10 in the morning.

"Yes, we have reached Mumbai. So wake up, and let's get down." She ordered at me.

I quickly picked up my bag and walked out of the plane doors. We were actually one of the last people who got out. As we were going out, Somya explained to me that the airport's name was Vile Parle ,and she lives here in this locality only. Then, she  talked about  Mumbai and its culture until we reached what she called the 'auto-stand'.

It was new to me as I've never seen an auto. It was a three-wheeler with gates like cars but the only thing is that they don't have gates it's just blank. It looked weird to me for some reason.  I was even a little bit afraid before boarding it, but Somya re-assured me that nothing will happen. So, I reluctantly got up on it and had my first auto rode.

------------------

After about fifteen  minute of bumping and traveling through rocky roads, we reached her apartment. Her apartment was in a building with about twelve floors. When I looked around, I saw that the building was very, very compact; It was like everything was connected, but it was not. Also, I didn't see any lawns or gardens here. We had gardens or lawns in every house back where I lived, so it was kinda weird. Everything was weird.

After she paid the driver (I offered but then I realized I still had dollars and hadn't changed it in rupees), we went up to her flat. Her flat was on the tenth floor along with two more  flats. Her flat was nothing big but nothing small either. She had a living room, two washrooms (which was quite different from ours back in California), a kitchen, two bedrooms and a terrace which she called a veranda.

She gave me the guest room to sleep in ,and I took it without any hesitation. We were both tired and had a jet lag so we decided to take some rest and have pizza. After having pizza, she offered to take me to meet her friends ,and I accepted her request.  

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry that this is short but I had written it and then it got deleted then I had to write it again. I intended to make it long but I got so pissed that wasn't able to write it. So, sorry. Anyway look at the good point I updated twice in a row. Yay!

I will update again next thursday.

Now I just wanted to wish a very Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you all. I hope you all are having a great time with friends and family and enjoying yourself to the fullest in the merriest time of the year.

So please vote and comment what you think.

Dedicated to @ShaliniTripathi7 for no apparent reason.

And I wanted to ask you all what you think of Jake? and how are you enjoying your Christmas?

Anyways, ily
Elena