03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 3: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 3: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Yining thought, this is the most embarrassing thing in the world.

Last night... in front of my husband, I said that I would leave it to other men for the first time. This morning, in front of my husband, I praised him for a good job.

The point is that she has never tried it-she's just boasting here!

She thought that if she were to give her a time machine, she would be willing to go back in time, seal her mouth with film, and never say a word of bullshit.

There was a dead silence in the room, Li Yining stiffly hung up the phone, not even daring to lift his eyes.

Huo Shen looked at the woman sitting cross-legged on the bed, the smile in his eyes flashed by, and soon disappeared.

He chuckled softly, skipped her and entered the cloakroom.

After the person left, Li Yining breathed a sigh of relief.

In the future... she will never speak bad things behind her back, of course—this kind of good things against her will will not be said!

Seeing the man entering the cloakroom, Li Yining lifted the quilt, immediately left the comfortable and soft bed, and took the phone into the bathroom.

The bathroom in this house is so big that a poor girl like her can’t think about it. She looked at it when she took a bath last night, and she could roll back and forth a few times when she lay on the bathtub. The idea of ​​a rich family didn’t know what was going on—the bathtub was so What are you doing?

Do you still want-beep, please stop your "dirty" thinking.

Li Yining, you still have to be your own!

After washing, Li Yining pretended that nothing happened and went downstairs.

Downstairs, the maid sister and the chef are putting breakfast on the table that can accommodate a dozen people. There is a dazzling array of everything.

After eating dinner, Li Yining already knew how extravagant the original owner was.

So there was no surprised expression at this meeting. She sat down calmly and took a sip of Indian black tea, and her soul was instantly sublimated. After tasting other food, she was speechless.

The word delicious is not enough to summarize.

It's simply—it's so **** delicious! !

Li Yining slightly lowered his eyelids, keeping the restraint of his own lady eldest lady, and after tasting two mouthfuls of each, he put down his knife and fork.

She raised her eyes, and it happened that the man opposite had finished eating.

The eyes of the two collided, and Li Yining looked at the deep eyes, inexplicably vague.

Huo Shen looked at the little wife whose eyes were dodging, "What's going on today?"

Li Yining was taken aback and nodded: "Yes."

She pursed her lips, thinking about the ending of the original owner and the abuse on the Internet, and asked unceremoniously: "Did you know that I signed a contract with a brokerage company?"

Huo Shen said "um", his face slightly stiff: "I know."

The news that his wife entered the entertainment circle as an unknown **** in order to chase a small piece of fresh meat has already spread in their small circle.