121-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 121: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 121: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Yining blinked.

Huo Shen squeezed her fair and smooth face, and said softly, "But wait for me."

His eyes were deep, and he looked straight at Li Yining, "Okay?"

Li Yining nodded "Okay."

How could it not wait.

Huo Shen squeezed her hand, and asked in a low voice, "Talk about where else I want to go."

Li Yining was also very obedient, and there was nothing to be embarrassed about in front of Huo Shen, and basically said everything he wanted to go and where he wanted to experience it.

In fact, she had this wish before coming over.

Li Yining is just a salted fish. There is no goal to strive for. She just wants to make a little money and spend it, travel around, stop and go.

Life is not long, just live in the moment.

Huo Shen listened and wrote down all the locations she said.

After a while, the boat arrived ashore.

Huo Shen stretched out his hand and looked up at her.

Li Yining handed him his hand, suddenly felt a different feeling.

She suddenly felt that it was really good for He Huo Shen to keep going like this.

Don't care about so much, just live in the moment.

Venice is not big, Li Yining has always liked this water city.

I just saw a lot of mentions on the Internet.

After getting off the boat, she and Huo Shen were completely wandering around, and met many tourists during the period.

The two clasped their fingers together and swayed slowly. The slow life feels very suitable for this city.

The two of them went deeper and walked to that kind of alley, where there is water in the middle of the alley, and there are boats that can shuttle by.

This is a city without cars and only boats are the means of transportation.

Li Yining looked quite interesting, and took Huo Shen up to experience it. Looking around at the surrounding brick walls and red tiles, he always found it particularly interesting.

The window culture of foreigners is particularly interesting. Beautiful flowers are decorated on the windows of every household. The fragrance is compelling and refreshing.

After wandering around, Li Yining took Huo Shen to the top side, and went directly to the top, overlooking the city.

After coming down in the morning, the whole person is in a particularly good mood.

Even Huo Shen can feel it.

Huo Shen looked down at her smiling face, his lips twitched, "Why are you so happy."

Li Yining has a sweet mouth and speaks best when he is in a good mood.

"Because I am with you."

Huo Shen "..."

He laughed, stretched out his hand and rubbed her hair "Why all of a sudden..."

"what?"

Huo Shen shook his head, "Nothing, do you want to live here tonight?"