Chapter 5: Time to Take It Up A Notch; A Fated Fight

Momo was asleep in her bed comfortable and tried to reach for Izuku but when she didn't feel him right next to her, she began to grown frantic, but she didn't want to make a scene.

She looked at the alarm clock on her left and saw that it was barely 4 o'clock.

Momo's mindscape: Where did Izuku go?!

She then saw that his training clothes were gone and so was his attire for UA and his tuxedo.

Then opened the blinds of her window and saw that there was a light in the dojo.

She then grabbed a green robe as she made her way downstairs and headed outside and made her way to the dojo. When she opened the door, she was amazed at what she saw.

She saw Izuku, in his training clothes with the addition of a navy blue hoodie, hanging upside down while doing pull ups and she heard him counting albeit with strain in his voice, the number he was on.

Izuku: 198, 199, 200.

Izuku then used a card to cut the rope as he landed on his feet and then Momo grew even more amazed at her lover's skill set.

He grabbed a jump rope and was starting off slow. He gradually began to pick up the pace as she saw the he was leaving skid marks on the ground. He then jumped up so high and the jump rope was spinning so fast it looked as though he had created a barrier around himself.

Next he started throwing jabs and he also gradually increased his speed and strength as she can actually feel small gusts of wind being produced. Izuku then punched the sand bag with so much force it broke through the ceiling and it flew off to who knows where.

Izuku then took off the sweat damped hoodie with a deep breath as Momo began to salivate over how delicious her boyfriend/bodyguard's body looked.

Izuku then turned around to see Momo who was slightly peeking through the dojo door as he smiled and chuckled.

Izuku: Good morning, my lovely girlfriend. How are you, today?

Momo: You should be calling me your wife, Izu. After all I am not letting you out of my sights anytime soon. And if you think I am going to let you break up with me, you have another thing coming.

Izuku then hugged Momo as Momo can smell the scent of Izuku. She didn't if he was sweaty. Being in his arms made her day all the more better.

Izuku: Let me take a shower so we can get dressed for school.

Momo: Can we take a shower together? We can help each other get clean. Or dirty, if you want.

Izuku then did something out of nowhere. He pulled his pants down to reveal his erect 11in dick. Momo's brain functions immediately shut down as the image of Izuku's penis was engraved in her mind as she had a major nosebleed. Lewd daydreams were beginning to cloud her mind as Izuku crawled in top of her and suckled her neck.

Izuku: If you want this dick, you don't have to ask. After all, you ARE MY mistress as well. Besides why can't I indulge in a few appetizers myself?

Momo: Izu-Daddy! More! More!

Izuku sucked on her earlobe as she moaned and they kissed on they lips as their kiss made her unleash the love from her flood gates. Izuku stopped and began to carry Momo bridal style as she wrapped her arms around her king. Izuku went back to grab and clean up the things in the dojo and they soon soaked nicely and comfortably in the bath.

Momo: This feels exquisite, doesn't it, Baby?

Izuku the hugged the waist of his obsessive wife as they leaned back and loved the warmth of each other more than any other kind of warmth.