Chapter 9: Planning Against The Opposition

Izuku was still asleep, but he eventually woke up and was surprised by where he was.

He was back in Momo's Room and he was all healed up but it left permanent circular scars on his calf and his arm.

When he looked out the window, his eyes were shocked by what he had seen. It was night time.

Izuku: What the? How long had it been since I went unconscious?

Then he heard Momo's lovely voice call to him after she threw a tuxedo at his head.

Momo: You've been asleep for several hours. Now get up, you owe me a date.

When he took off the tuxedo, he was enamored by what Momo was wearing.

Izuku: Isn't it a bit cold with that dress? I'm not going to lie though, it does look sexy on you

Momo then straddled Izuku as he felt the fabric of her panties rub up against his member as he rubbed her thighs up and down and squeezed her ass as he put one of her legs on his shoulder and placed kisses on it, enjoying her supple skin making contact with his lips. Momo giggled at how romantic Izuku was being, but she loved it. She wanted Izuku and everything Izuku had to offer all to herself.

Momo: I knew you would like this dress, Sweetie. As for being cold, that's why I am planning to wear a fancy black trench coat with it.

Izuku I am guessing you wanted to wear matching outfits for this date, huh?

Momo pointed her two index fingers together as she blushed and looked away with a smile on her face.

Momo: If you don't mind, that is.

Izuku wrapped his arms around the waist of the straddling Momo. She lowered her led down as she snuggled closer to his body heat.

Momo: I made reservations for all of us at this wonderful 5-star all you can eat buffet! I hope you don't mind.

Izuku: Not at all. Besides, not only am I your bodyguard, I am also your husband. I need to be there to protect you.

Momo placed a hand over her chest and smiled.

Momo: Aww! Izu, you're so sweet! Now, come on! We don't have all night.

Izuku nodded and did everything to prepare himself and when he finished, Momo was exuberant over how he looked.