12- answers? part 2

•Indo Pov•

Max: Damn, we have to clean up all the mess Indo made, by the way where's Blue?

Indo: she said she was going to do important research in the lab.

Indi: oh...don't you know what she went to do?

Indo: well...she said something about sedatives and antidotes...- I finish tidying up the bookshelf but Max handed me Blue's notebook and I wonder what that was.

Max: Hybrid- Indo...you know what this pink notebook is full of glitter...it looks like a pink fairy threw up in that notebook...

Indo: Blue said this is a diary and she said I shouldn't touch it

Indi: a diary? Blue never told me she had a diary...

Max: Hmm...that's interesting, why would Blue have a diary? - Max took the diary and started to read it

Indo: I think you should stop reading, Blue said this was something private and no one was supposed to mess...

Max: Shut up! I've known Blue since we were babies so she wouldn't mind if I saw this

Indi: One moment, not even a girl likes that someone invaded her privacy, especially a man, Max I think you better stop reading her diary...

Max: I'm going to keep it because I want to and not because you ask -' he put the notebook in the same place as before

20 Minutes later...

Indo: I'm tired, I never thought cleaning a place was so difficult, by the way why are we doing this?

Indi: you broke almost everything in the room and we have to thank Blue for not killing you and saving you, I don't even want to imagine what they would do to you if they found out what happened here...

Indo: Well I've saved her a few times so we're even - I smiled and Indi pats my head, the door opens and I saw Blue, she was smeared with dirt

Blue: Hi....

Indo: what happened to you? Lost a fight with a mole?

Blue: Hm...almost, but I brought a milk shake and I need to talk to you...

Indo: Okay, but what do you want to talk about? - she looked at Felix, Indi and Max

Blue: I want to talk to you alone...

Félix: What?

Indi: Oh...ok - indi and the boys left the room, Blue locked the door and looked at me

Blue: I know it sounds weird but I'm going to need your help for something, something important to me and especially to you.

Indo: what kind of thing? and why do you exactly need me?

Blue: Well...you and Felix ran out of sedatives...so I need your help so I can make more sedatives, normally I ask for Felix's help, but he'll be busy tomorrow...

Indo: Felix, are He going to be busy in the morning? he's 10 years old, what would make a 10 year old child occupied, what is he going to do?

Blue: well, he's going to take the same test we did that day...

Indo: oh...good luck to him...

Blue: now, pack your things because we're going out tonight it's going to be a long walk until we find all the necessary ingredients...

Indo: but where are we going? and why can't we go tomorrow? I'm tired

Blue: come on boy do i know can you or will you turn into a scared little girl now?