CH. 1 - THE PRINCE'S REAWAKENING

"HOW MANY DAYS have passed... since it happened?"

"Yuzuriha must be fine... She's got to be okay."

"There's no way such a sweet girl could die."

"And I can't die either!"

"I can't let things end as a spineless coward!"

"When I see her again, I'm really gonna tell Yuzuriha how I feel!"

TAIJU OKI RETAINED CONCIOUSNESS BY KEEPING YUZURIHA ON HIS MIND

"116,427,065,520 seconds."

"Goddamnit... it felt like my consciousness was being pulled away again..."

"It seems every 800,000 second cycle, it peaks"

"Kukuku... it's just like having diarrhea."

"I've got to keep thinking and counting at the same time."

"I'll partition my brain and have it work in parallel."

SENKU ISHIGAMI RETAINED CONCIOUSNESS BY COUNTING SECONDS (and maybe thinking of u- AKJDSGF)

"..."

"Huh?"

"Oh, I almost fell asleep again..."

"What count was I on again?"

"85,203,770,400... 85,203,770,401...85,203,770,402..."

"What the hell am I doing I can't do parallel thinking like Senku..."

"Oh well, I'll just sing in my head."

"... ohayo sekai good morning worlddddd~"

(Y/N) TAKEDA RETAINED CONCIOUSNESS BY COUNTING AND GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING HE KNEW IN HIS MIND

--ISHIGAMI VILLAGE

When Senku thought his luck was pretty terrible, he didn't think it was this terrible. The night he was proclaimed chief of the village after healing Ruri of her disease, the Tsukasa kingdom attacked. Albeit it wasn't even Tsukasa, it was his right hand man, Hyoga.

Senku knew their raw strength was lacking. He knew but he was still taken aback by how much Hyoga and the others of the opposing kingdom pushed back their forces. He already thought up a plan but couldn't but think about the one person he knew could probably stand their ground against Hyoga.

Said person was still standing in the materials shed, petrified. Senku had discovered him on the way to the village. He found it peculiar how he drifted away even though he was pretty sure he had (Y/N) enclosed in his arms back then, but he brushed it off anyways. The leek- head put off depetrifying him for a long time because although he did still have nitric acid left, it was barely enough to wake the (h/c)-head up.

He knew the male was still awake, this was (Y/N) he was talking about, one of the only people who can keep up with him whenever he went on tangent about science. He just knew (Y/N) found a way to keep himself conscious. Senku had to wait until he got more alcohol, to make Nital. Nitric acid by itself would work on (Y/N) since he was still conscious but using just nitric acid was a gradual process.

Nital would make the long process almost instantaneous. And so on the day Senku won, he snatched the alcohol and went to make the Nital. But he still had to make the Sulfa drug, so waking up his childhood friend would take a bit longer. He went on to cure Ruri, they had a party, and Senku would finally be able to wake the Student Council president. But then Hyoga attacked.