CH. 3 HOMURA COMMITS ARSON

"WE'RE SCREWED! They even got Hyoga's spear..." The Tsukasa army shrieked, running away as soon as they caught sight of the broken spear. Hyoga merely chuckled in the midst of all their panic and the Kingdom of Science's cheers. "...You've really done things properly, haven't you?" He sated, pointing the broken tip at the fighting force. "All of you from the Kingdom of Science." The masked male trailed off, shifting his gaze over to the village.

"But if you had noticed that this skirmish was actually a diversion," He started as he grinned maliciously under his mask, "Then that would have been even more well done." Those at the front of the bridge spun around in surprise, finally spotting the fires that had wrought the villagers' homes.

"SHIT!" The people of the Kingdom of Science yelped. "A FIRE!!" They started rushing towards the village to help evacuate the residents. Chrome looked from afar with shock as Suika scuttled around him, "The residential area with all the children is...!!!"

Ruri rushed down the steps of her hut, "Jasper! Turquoise!" She called out, "You don't to guard me. Save the children...!" She ordered in a desperate tone. Jasper and Turquoise rushed to the bridge only to flinch back as the ropes holding it up burnt up and fell down. They looked across and spotted a pink-haired girl wearing an all pink ensemble holding a torch. "Oops." The girl simply uttered. Hyoga chuckled, "This is my right-hand man, Homura-kun." He introduced. "Unlike all those fellows with mush for brains, she really does things properly." He glanced at the burly men that stood behind him.

"This is terrible... once things have caught fire, all it takes is a gust down from the mountains to fan the flames and become death's wind...!" Kaseki gazed sadly at the houses on fire. "In our previous encounter, they couldn't even find it in themselves to abandon one of their gatekeepers." The mask-wearing man stated. "They're too soft." He insulted.

The over-confident male flinched as a small knife whizzed past his face, his head whipped over to the direction of the prince, who had been glaring at him emotionlessly during the entirety of his speech. "Hm, my aim is a bit rusty after 3,700 years." He uttered. (Y/N) chose to not engage in another fight with Hyoga, and instead ran to help the children evacuate and to protect them. The white-haired male watched him run around, 'That boy is too dangerous to keep alive, even more when he's next to Senku.' He thought to himself, narrowing his eyes.

"Can we protect them...? Against this many...?!" Ginro shrieked, staring at the Tsukasa army in terror. "Hide the children in the science storeroom! That's our only option!!" Kohaku ordered. Homura came up from nowhere and threw the torch she was holding near the shed. (Y/N) clicked and shouted, "Fighting team! Each of you take one of the buckets in the lab and get to the shore!" He ran towards said lab. "One of you will continuously scoop the water and pass it up! Form a line from the shore to the shed!" The brawns of the Kingdom gulped and yelled, "Yes, sir!" and ran to their assigned positions.

"EEEK! IT'S ALL GONNA BURN!" Ginro sunk to his knees and gripped his hair, "THE STOREHOUSE CHROM FILLED OVER THE YEARS OF HARDWORK , AND THE LAB THAT TOOK EVERYONE MONTHS TO CREATED..." Crocodile tears ran down his face as he continued to shriek, "IF THEY GET DESTROYED THEN-"

"GINRO."

He choked on air and whipped his head around to look at the direction the commanding voice came from

He choked on air and whipped his head around to look at the direction the commanding voice came from. The blonde started sweating buckets seeing the face that their commander had, "Stop sitting your ass down and get in line." (Y/N) uttered through gritted teeth. "YES, SIR!!" Ginro yelled and got behind his brother in the line, shaking as Kinro only watched on in pity, knowing how scary it is being on the receiving end of the glare the (e/c)-eyed boy gave.

Suika watched the fighting team pass jugs of water up from the shore, thinking to herself, 'Suika want to be useful too...!' She pursed her lips and ran towards the Tsukasa army. They quickly noticed her and grinned, "GAHAHAH, Look!" One man with pigtails said, pointing at the girl with a watermelon hat. "There's a stupid brat that couldn't run away." Suika tucked herself into the watermelon and started rolling away as the men from began to chase her.

Hyoga gazed at the (h/c)-haired male who stood with his back facing them, he felt the commandeering aura, and most of all, the foreboding feeling that (Y/N) wouldn't ever let this arson incident go. 'You don't think you're going to get away from this scot free do you...' His (e/c) eyes moved and bore holes into Hyoga, '...Hyoga-chan?'

The masked male felt shiver ransack his body and quickly turned his head away from him. He cleared his throat and spoke up, trying to cover up the tremble in his voice, "A sacrificial decoy to protect the others, perhaps?" He looked on as the men he brought chased after a watermelon rolling up the path, "We should be thankful for her naivety."

"Since we win so long as we can capture a single person. Clearly an easier job than that of the warriors of science, who must protect their citadel." Homura glanced at (Y/N) who was helping the fighters bring the water to the shed. 'He's not going to chase after the child?' She looked back at the direction Suika and the Tsukasa army ran off to and ran after them as well.

"Where did Suika go?!" Kohaku asked Ginro as she passed a bucket of water to him. He flinched and started hysterically crying out to Kohaku, "I couldn't stop her! She said she was heading up to the mountain with the hot springs..." Ginro sniffled running away to pass the bucket to Kinro. Senku looked back, "...I'm starting to get... a bad feeling about this." He startled as (Y/N) placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll go after her." He muttered, holding up the gas masks for Senku to see, the leek-head gulped and merely nodded. 'If it's someone as fast as (n/n), then... he just might be able to reach her before she reaches the gas.'
"Go." And with that, (Y/N) whirled off into the mountains.

Suika noticed a snake fall out of a tree, it laid limp on the ground and was clearly dead, but she couldn't exactly afford to stop and stare at it any longer so she continued to run up. But before she could, a (s/c) arm snatched her up and jumped into the trees, she could feel a gas mask getting slipped onto her face. She looked back at the person holding him and saw (Y/N) looking down at the Tsukasa army.

He noticed her looking up at him and nodded, "Good job remembering this area. We should be safe up here; poison gas doesn't rise, it only sinks." The men below the tree seems to have heard him and stopped. Not long after, they started screaming in fear and hurriedly attempted to climb the tree Hyoga and Homura had jumped on.

"They're even sending poison gas at us... hey, skinny boy! Did you make this?!" A male with a high ponytail shouted at Senku, who had hurriedly attempted to follow the (h/c)-haired boy. He paused and grinned at them, "That's right, I sure did, you dumbass." The green and white haired boy spoke in a condescending tone. "Are you tellin' me that there's some of you who are su*cidal enough to want to kamikaze your way up against the Kingdom of Science, with out modern weapons aaall lined up?" He taunted the meatheads. "Just run on home now, and drink some of momma Tsukasa's milk!" Senku cackled.

(Y/N) hopped off the tree and landed next to Senku, before they walked away Senku turned back and said with a grin, "Until the poison gas has dissipated, wait in that tree until you've up to ten billion, reaaal slow!" He cackled one last time before he and the monotone boy walked away from the poison gas site.

-
NOTE:

UNEDITED

i hereby declare that when the law system is established once more that homura be charged on accounts of arson . . . . on multiple accounts of arson .