⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 06 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

hey bbs
how's your day goin lol :)
just know...
i love you <3
and im hungry and sleepy
okay on with the story
btw in case you're confused the numbers don't mean chapters but what day it is so that's why some of then have .1s and .2s like this one because it's still the same day.

"okay and why are you wearing his sweater then?" hana questioned, already in her pajamas. she looked like teacher, with a ruler in her hands. that's when you remembered.

you forgot to give him his sweater back.

"oh shit, i forgot to give it back." you ran and grabbed your bag. "i'll be back."

"wait y/n be careful and take your pepper spray." you nodded and showed it to her. "oh and, does the sweater smell nice?"

"yeah." you smiled.

"so you've smelt it?" she smirked.

"shut up." you argued, a little embarrassed. you shut the door and practically raced downstairs and out the lobby. there was rental bikes you saw not far from your hotel and you decided to get one of those for transportation. takahashi told you where his apartment was, and you punched the address into your phone. the tokyo night was quiet, a little cool and out be frank pretty scary. the ride there you found was pretty fun, you had your airpods plugged in and you found your way easily.

now came to the next problem, you had no idea what his apartment number was. you were going to go with the hard option of knocking on everyone's door but it turned out that they had a locker thing for mail. you looked at takahashi's apartment number and started making your way upstairs.

after knocking relentlessly, he still didn't answer. you gave up after a few minutes and just sat outside his door. you took out your phone and started replying to your instagram messages. most of them were just your friends reacting on how you were in takahashi's car, expressing their jealousy. then came the person you dreaded to talk with.

she was an ex-friend of your in korea. she was nice at first before she became possesive and manipulative. she only seemed to want the best of what you became and was never there for you lows. hana didn't like her and insisted fighting her when you broke it off with her, but obivously you said no. you didn't even follow each other. you clicked into the message.

jiwooie_

| jiwooie_ replied to your story
you're friends with ran?
that's so cool
i wish i could meet him too

y/nlovesdilfs
jiwoo we don't even follow each other
and call him takahashi, don't be disrepectful

jiwooie_
oh yeah my bad
i forgot japan had that weird last name thing
but you can tell him im single
help out a friend here

y/nlovesdilf
nah im not doing this
bye-

yeah, you blocked her.

"hey, what are you doing here" a voice echoed the hall you were in.

"oh hi, yeah i forgot to give your sweater ba-"

"you can keep it! oh god i'm so sorry for making you come all this way, come in." he waved you up as he unlocked his door. "i was at nishida-san's place, you could've left a text!" he scolded lightly.

you folowed him in but stayed at the doorframe. "hashi i have to go home, hana's gonna kill me."

"it's raining outside, how'd you get here?" he sat on his couch and pointed for you to sit on the other end.

"oh then that's bad, cause i biked here." you scoffed. "but don't worry about me, i kind of like the rain."

"no way. i'll drive you." he got up too.

"no please, i'll be fine. i don't want you to waste gas."

"then maybe, you could just stay here for the night." you tuned around and looked at him confused. "only if you want to. it's not safe out there and you could just wear my sister's clothes."

"okay." you smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"hah! uno!" you celebrated, holding one card. takahashi looked at you with an amusingly yet frustrated face and rolled his tongue in his mouth.

"sorry not sorry." he chuckled before slamming a +4 on the small coffee table. you made an jokingly offended face as you got four cards from the stack. "oh shoot it almost forgot, uno!" he chuckled, making you even more frustrated. "i choose green by the way," laying his last card down on the pile. "and that, is my seventh win a row." he stood up and bowed.

"i should've known you were an uno master." you said, scraping all the cards together and putting them in its box and felt a finger boop your nose.

"you forgot a card." he said in a menacing tone. you snatched it playfully and stuffed it in the box. he stretched his arms into the air kind of revealing his v-line. "what?" he cocked his head to the side, confused as to why you were staring. "cmon what's wrong?"

"aha, nothing. i just spaced out a little."

"hmm, ok." he smiled. "it's getting kind of late, and i'm going for a run in the morning so i'm gonna sleep. there's a new toothbrush for you in the bathroom."

"thank you!" you smiled brightly as you made your way towards the bathroom. you brushed your teeth throughly and made sure to put the brush in a place where it could dry. walking out to the living room, takahashi was standing there with his hands on his hips, two sets of bed stuff on the couch. "you're not sleeping on your bed?" you asked

"i'm treating this as sleepover, so no." he pulled out an extension of his couch and started the makeshift bed. you were helping him and saw that there was a pillow underneath the blanked. you reached out to get it and it turned out to be a huge sirotan plush.

"aww." you picked him up in the air "he's so cute. i used to love sirotan as a kid."

"you told me about it and i remembered i had one in my closet in case you wanted to cuddle it." you were already cuddling it. "anyways how do you like the lights?"

"i don't mind anything. i can sleep anywhere anytime." you semi-laughed at yourself. he turned the table lamp on and turned of the lights. when he turned around you were already on the side of your couch cuddling sirotan tight.

huh, i guess ishikawa-san was right. she is cute. wait friends can think that their friend is cute right? i'm totally fine. he thought, scaring himself for a second.

"alright. goodnight y/n."

-

i'm so sorry for releasing this late
i'm hyper procrastinating and it's really bad
but i promise chapter 5 will be out tmr
daily reminder to eat and drink <3

i like you have a cupcake. i like you have a cupcake. SMACK MY A-