2

I walked into the small office and saw the Alpha and Luna sitting on the same chair. The Beta cleared his throat and they turned towards us at the same time. "Reese." The Luna addressed and stood up coming towards me.

She pulled me in for another hug and this time she didn't get hurt. I didn't hug her back through, I have gone three plus years without contact and this just felt wrong. "I see you got our message." Alpha Greg nodded at me when the Luna finally pulled away and smoothed down my hair.

"Just before I took off, yeah." I nodded and looked away from his eyes.

"It's a good thing we counted on it getting to you and you accepting. Since it is the middle of September and some of our pack, including our son, went off to college just last month, we are calling everyone back to accept you in. Our daughter is still in high school. Her name is Genevieve. Our son is Ian." He went on to explain a little bit more about what his daughter has been doing and I knew what I could do to get her to stop. I just had to convince her that what she was doing would mess her up in the end.

"Did that institution school you?" The Luna asked and I opened my mouth and then thought about it.

"I am still supposed to be in school, I have most of my senior credits but not all of them." I told her and she huffed and nodded to me. "Is that a problem?" I asked slightly worried.

"No Reese, in fact, that means you can go to school with Genevieve." Alpha Greg told me and I just nodded and stood there. "Oh, right, come with us." He walked past me and the Luna wrapped one arm around my shoulders and pulled me along.

"The Beta's name is Samuel, he likes to me called Sam." She told me and I nodded. "His mate is Caroline and she is actually a teacher at the school you will be going to." She informed me that she was the cook at the hospital near by.

I listened and tried to keep up with the way we were going so I could find it on my own later. "We have this room set up for you, it is right next to both of our kids... our son isn's around so I doubt that you will see much of him. He just started his third year of college and wanted to get out of the pack house for the last year."

"Don't see why." I saw the mother part of the Luna come out as she crossed her arms and looked longingly to his door.

"Our daughter is still at school, detention, we will all have dinner together." He nodded at me and I felt like he was my father, demanding me to come out of my room at dinner again.

"I have a few questions..." I told them looking between the two.

"What are they?" He asked looking concerned.

"Will I be able to contact my family?" I asked bit the inside of my cheek and they both looked confused.

"You have a family? Are they still in your old pack?" I nodded at both questions and they gave each other a look and I knew they were using their mate bond to talk to each other so I waited.

"Do you think that they would join us as well?" The Alpha seemed to gruff out the question and I shook my head.

"The only one who might even consider it is my younger brother, but I haven't seen him since the whole, take her away and lock her up." I said shyly and they both nodded.

"You can talk to them over the phone or by email or regular mail... what ever you want to do." The Luna nodded at me and I smiled.

"Thank you, both of you." I nodded and the Luna hugged me again before smiling and pulling away.

"Come with me. I have a surprise for you." She pulled my hand and went into the room and then let me go before turning back to me and opening a double door that had racks of clothes. "We kind of had our hearts set on you, and we got all the measurements and I sort of went a little crazy. I wanted you to feel safe and comfortable here." She told me pulling me into the walk in closet. "Do you like it?"