5

I walked around the restaurant smiling and being nice, and I knew I was meeting most of the pack. They all told me thier names as they ordered and told me that I would love what they were doing for my ceremony.

I heard a squeal and turned towards the door seeing Sabine throwing herself at a very familiar guy. I didn't shink back but I didn't advance. I simply kept staring, I couldn't believe it. "Come here I want you to meet Reese, she is the new wolf." Sabine grabed his hand and he looked up and right at me before growling and pulling her to a stop.b

"Reese." He growled out.

"Dean." I said simply and I heard Sabine asking how we knew each other.

"She attacked my sister in juvi." I heard gasps and rolled my eyes.

"Claudette attacked me first and I defended myself. How many times have I told you that?" I growled and dropped the empty tray when he lunged for me. He had wrapped one hand around my neck but when he started to squeeze I let my claws come out and as I clawed at him with one hand my other came around and popped his wrist and he pulled away Jack came out and helped Sabine calm him down.

"I think I better take you home now." Jack nodded at me and I just glanced at him, then back to Dean.

"This isn't over Paxton, when they ask who doesn't want you tonight I will stand up!" He growled harshly when Jack pushed me to go out back.

"Go ahead and try, I didn't ask to join this pack Harper! I was asked. Tonight it just a formality." I kept shouting until the door was closed up tight and I heard a growl.

"Get on the bike." Jack ordered and stuffed my hands with his only helmet.

He swung his leg over the bike and waited for me with a hard expression. I stuffed the helmet on, it was a little big, but I knew it would do the trick. I swung my leg over the back of the bike and put my hands on his sides and he revved the engine.

I heard a shriek when he pulled away but when I turned back I saw Gene and some guy hugging a few girls, must be her brother. Gene was basically stomping into the place and I wondered what her brother did to tick her off.

The ride to the pack house was short because of how fast he was going. I got off the bike as soon as he put his legs down and tore the apron and helmet off before shoving both in his hands.

"Are you quitting?" He called after me once the engine cut off.

"Aren't I fired?"

"No, you were defending yourself. We all know Dean is a hard ass. I just didn't think he would ever put his hands on a female. What did you do to his sister anyways?" He got off the bike and came towards me throwing the apron back at me.

"It was my first day there, I was still healing since I didn't have my wolf yet,and she kept kicking me, and elbowing me, anything that hurt me more than normal since I was still bleeding and bruised. But once she started whispering all the things I must have done to get there, she hit the spot when she said I attacked the alpha... and I lost it. I shifted a week before my birthday and attacked her." I shrugged and started backing up.

"You shifted a week before your birthday?" He asked and I nodded. "Most of the time only Alpha's can do that." He told me like I didn't already know that.

"I was pissed off." I said as an excuse and I just turned and kept walking.

"I expect you at work tomorrow morning." He called after me before I even opened the door.

"Fine." I waved him off and walked in side. I could hear a few people around but I walked towards my room up the stairs. I smelled a new scent and it was defiantly male, and I could tell it was Ian. I walked right into my room and saw that a couple things around it had been moved a bit and I smelled the alpha family. I followed the Luna's scent to the bathroom and saw all the stuff she was planning on doing to me in a few hours.