Due

The giant had been on his last nerve for a few moments while Jordan continued to cuss him out. Though it didn't hurt much, the noise was annoying.

"Gods, shut the fuck up!" The giant hissed, narrowing his eyes. "You cussing me out is going to do nothing but put me in a bad mood. And you, or ANY of you, will like me when I'm in a bad mood!" The giant warned.

Secretly, the giant really didn't mind it. But if he showed that, it would set a bad example for the others to follow in her footsteps. And cussing out leads to rebellion, rebellion leads to fights, fights lead to escaping, escaping leads to early death. And he wanted to keep them as long as possible. He sighed and sat down on the ground. Jordan, however, completely ignored him and just paused for a second before starting again. A few moments later...

"FINAL WARNING!" He snapped, the ground shaking with the force of his steps coming closer to the box.

Jordan glared at him, challenging his power. "Oh what? Afraid of tiny me?!" She scoffed giving him a shit eating smirk. People were terrified and a small group started to make small plans to kill Jordan before she killed all of them.

The giant narrowed his eyes. "Why would I be scared of you? I'm telling you to shut up for your own safety." He smirked. Seemed he enjoyed arguing with the human girl.

"Oh, REALLY?! TRY ME, BITCH!"

The giant stared at her. "You really don't want to push it."

"Maybe I do!" Jordan hissed.

The giant's chuckle soon turned into a full on laugh. "Seriously? I've never met a more ballsy human."

"Ballsy-I'm a female!"

"Heh, exactly."

Jordan blinked for a second and glared  at him realizing what he was getting at.

"You're a perverted asshole!!!" She snapped at him and but he turned and tossed some cooked meat into the box, ignoring her completely.

"Eat." he ordered and went back to what he was doing.

Prior to capture humans he was writing. When his attention was turned away humans started to eat  but Jordan was the only one out of all of them who refused to touch it.

The giant didn't really care, all he wanted to do was finish up his books and see if he can find something else to eat before resorting to the humans. He knew he couldn't just keep them with no purpose, that's just straight up torture, but he did want to try to find something else before going to them. Sure, he loved the taste of human meat, but he wanted to save them... keep them until he really needed/wanted them. Though, he was already starving, so... He walked over to the box and plucked out a random human, playing with him for a bit before popping him in his mouth, tasting him thoroughly, and swallowing him whole... and alive.