3

"I wondered whose grave is this," You mumbled to yourself as you stared at the grave in front of you.

The tombstone looked kinda dull, you could only slightly see a girl's name written there as the rest was already faded.

You came again to the graveyard today, and before you visited your brother's grave, you decided to take a look at the grave next to it, the one that had always been visited by that guy, as you saw no one was there and you felt a little bit curious.

You stood there for a while, not knowing that there was someone behind you.

"Uhm, I think you visited the wrong grave. Yours is the one over there, right ?"

You heard a sudden voice that made you jolted and looked behind abruptly. You saw him, standing behind you, looking at you confusedly.

Those sudden moves made you stumble on your feet and almost fall back, but you felt he immediately grabbed your waist, preventing you from falling.

"Careful," He said concernedly.

You felt your face flushed as you let go of his arms. You bowed to him embarrassedly and left towards your brother's grave, leaving him without saying anything. You were too embarrassed to even look at his face.

***

You were done talking to your brother and now ready to go home. You walked past the grave next to you and saw he was still there, doing his talking.

You rushed your walk, trying to avoid him as you still felt a bit embarrassed from the incident before. But then you heard him calling you.

"Hey Miss, wait !" He shouted and walked towards you.

"Uhm, do you know where the cemetery management office is ? I need to take care of some administrative stuff." He asked when he got beside you.

"Oh, do you want to pay the annual maintenance fee ?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Just come with me, I also want to make the payment." You said again, and he followed you to the management office not far from there.

***

"Thanks for your help." He said, walking off from the reception counter, smiling at you.

"Are you done ?" He asked again, looking at you who was shoveling the payment bill to your bag.

"No worries." You said, slightly smiled back to him.

"It's lunchtime now," He said, checking on his watch.

"Hey, you wanna have lunch with me ? Only if you don't have any other plans, though." He said again, looking at you.

You were hesitant at first, but then decided to just go with him, you already felt hungry anyway.

"Okay." You said to him.

"Great." He smiled at you, "Now do you know where we can have lunch around here ? Some nice restaurant ?"

***