10

"Hi again, oppa."

After that Sunday with Jin, when you had  realized your feelings for him, you felt like you lived your days restlessly. And at times like this, you'd always come to your favorite place to pour your heart out and refresh your mind.

So here you were, back to the cemetery, standing alone at the graveyard talking to your brother's tombstone. 

"So... I want to tell you something," You said, "There's a guy that I like right now." You said again, smiling shyly.

"He's so handsome, but what's more important is he's so kind to me." You continued your words, "He cares for me like no one else before, except you, of course." You chuckled.

"But I don't know how he feels towards me." You said hesitantly.

"And he comes from a rich family. I know, I know, you must wanna tell me to not look up too high and look for a more suitable partner, right. How can a poor commoner like me have a handsome boyfriend from a higher class like him." You sighed, "But at least I can dream, right ? You know I've never had this kinda feeling towards a guy before."

"I have to admit I'm kinda scared. All these feelings are kinda new to me, and I don't know where it's going to take me. Will I be able to bear the disappointment if it doesn't turn out as I expected ?" You said, pensived.

You stood there for a while, talking to your late brother about anything else that had happened in your life, when suddenly you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Hi,"

You turned back and saw Jin standing there with his wide smile, the smile so warm that it always melted your heart.

"You're here again," He said to you, "Have you been here long ? You wanna go home already ?" He asked.

"I've been a while," You said, "And yeah, maybe I'm going home after this."

"Do you mind waiting for me ? I won't be long." He said, "And maybe after this we can go somewhere ?"

"Sure." You said, you tried to look calm and composed but you were feeling excited inside.

"Ok, I'm going to my mom's now. See ya !" Jin said, leaving you there towards his mother's grave, not forgetting to slightly bow to your brother's grave to pay some respect.

"He's the guy I'm talking about." You whispered to your brother's tombstone after Jin left.

"Handsome, huh ?" You smiled to yourself, "Not to mention, he's polite too." You said again, keep smiling like a fool.

"Just wished me luck, alright oppa ?"

***