kiribaku

little:Bakugo
cg:kirishima

                                                                                     WARNING SPANKING

kiri's pov
I was sitting on the couch and watching tv when bakugo came up to me and said "hey shitty hair can I tell you a s-secret" sure you can bakubebe ! Then bakugo started to cry hey here's no need for crying "but your ganna think I'm weird and not want to be my friend anymore" hey no bud why would I do that? He shrugs his shoulders he took a deep breath. "I'm a little" aw ok bud, do you have a caregiver? "Nu" can I be your caregiver "ywes!" Ok baby boy, but your going to have some rules. "Aww" he pouted. Hey you need some rules, badly. "Your no fun" don't be like that.

Rules
1.No hitting or biting people
2.No touching yourself
3.No cussing
4.No lying to Daddy
5. Tell daddy what's wrong
6.No hurting yourself
Rewards
1.New stuffies
2.extra cuddles
3.candy or cookies
4.Later bed time
Punishments
1.timeout
2.earlier bedtime
3.no tv or screen time
4.spanking
See it's not that bad "this lwist swucks ass" hey no cussing "ou arwen't gwoing two dwo shwit" and just like that I pull bakugo on my lap "daddy?" You don't listen to me and kept on cussing!
Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank
"Daddy I'm sowwy" it's ok bakugo. I snuggled bakugo and comfort him as he's crying his eyes out. Eventually he fell asleep and I go to his dorm and tried to put him to bed but he started to cry so I had to lay in bed with him and he fell asleep again and I went to sleep.

The end

296 words 😀