Kacchako // Best Summer Ever!

A/n: Schools in Japan start their summer break in the middle of July, just some small info here and there. I have no idea how the American system works, I'm Turkish okay.

--------------------

Ochako was sitting on the hard floor of her dorm room, with her fan on and window open. It was around eight pm in the middle of July and it was burning. Currently in her second year of U.A. and it was summer break. Unfortunately, unlike everyone else in the class, she could not afford transportation to see her parents. They lived in a different city and the money for the train was way too expensive.

Class 2-A finally had time to relax but poor little Uraraka Ochako spent her first day of summer cooped up in her dorm room that had terrible ventilation. She whined a lot as she flipped through the channels on her TV, the only thing that is keeping her sane from boredom.

No one would be back for at least another two weeks, and the heat made things worse. "This is going to be the worse summer vacation ever..." she whined. Ochako had her usual black tank top and U.A. sweat pants.

Suddenly she had an epiphany. She was alone, in the dorms. Just her and no one else. Mister Aizawa was probably at the teachers dorms so she was actually alone. That meant, that she could do whatever she wanted. Anything? Anything.

Ochako got up in an instant and made her way to the elevator. Despite it still being summer, it was lights out by ten pm. Aizawa did not want the kids' sleep schedule to get screwed up by any chance.

The elevator doors opened and she was in the common room the blink of an eye. Since no one was here the lights were closed, so she flipped them on and walked around freely. It felt like time was altered when no one was here, especially at night.

With her soft slippers making no sound, she made her way to the fridge. "Like anyone is going to notice that a bit of the food is gone." Ochako shrugged. "A girl gets what she needs. Thanks for the advice Mina." Ochako took a small cup of pudding and some chocolate? "Yup Kaminari definitely put the chocolate in the fridge." She closed the fridge door and let out a small sigh.

"What cha' got there pink cheeks?"

Ochako jumped and turned around. If she had any of those snacks in her mouth she'd probably choke on that. "Bakugo! Don't scare me like that." He rolled his eyes at that and pointed at the amount of snacks she had in her hands. "Gimme some."

"Eh? Get your own. These are mine. Besides since when did you eat sugar? I thought you ate everything but that."

"Is that an insult!?"

The class and especially Ochako was used to Katsuki's usual tantrums at this point. "Well yes, but actually no."

Katsuki groaned out of annoyance, "It's hot, I'm not eating spicy shit right now." He walked towards the fridge and chose a very little amount of junk food.

"What are you doing here anyways? Is there anyone else?" Katsuki looked at the girl. "I mean, aren't you supposed to be with your parents for the summer? Like everyone else?" He closed the fridge door and propped his hands on his hips letting out a sigh. "My old man had some sort of gala to promote the shit he designed. It's all the way in Kyoto and I don't feel like going there."

"You're dad's a fashion designer. It's just you and I, pink cheeks." Katsuki never shared much about his personal life. Though it was much of a surprise to Ochako who can't even afford to see her parents. "Yeah?"

"You stupid Pomeranian! Why stay here and not go to a frickin gala!?"

"Hah!? What did you just-"