❤️

The next day

Jungkooks pov

I climb out the shower wincing a little "fuck!" I hold onto the counter and then take a deep breath and then dry myself and change into some black jeans and a white shirt.
I walk out the bathroom.

Jimin looks at me "how come you don't wear skirts anymore?" I sigh "I just...i don't" he sighs "but I loved seeing you in skirts. You used to love it!"

Uh hu... Until I saw jiyeon stealing my skirts. Now I don't want to touch any of them.
I nod "people change hyung...im not a girl"

He shrugs "that never bothered you before...i bought you a bunch of new ones. In the box over there" he points to the box "try one on?" I sigh a little and walk to the box and then change into one of the outfits

I turn to jimin and he nods "gorgeous!" he stands up and walks to me "you don't like the skirts because jiyeon stole them right?" I nod a little "yeah

I turn to jimin and he nods "gorgeous!" he stands up and walks to me "you don't like the skirts because jiyeon stole them right?" I nod a little "yeah.."

He smiles "I'll find out all the ones she stole and I'll chuck them away.. I'll buy you new" my eyes widen "you will?" he nods "I love seeing you in skirts baby. Of course I will!" I giggle and then kiss him deeply and he kisses me back

I hear a knock on the door. I look at jimin and see him in some black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. I giggle "come in!!" the door opens and my appa and eomma walk in. I smile resting my hands on Jimins chest while his hands rest on my waist.

My appa smiles "I see you two have had fun..." i blush "don't mention it appa. What's up?" he smiles "Nathan is here with Emily" I gasp "YES!" I rush down the stairs ignoring the pain in my lower half.

I smile "HYUNG!" Nathan looks at me and laughs "hey kook!!" I hug him and he hugs me back. He chuckles "somebody got lucky~" I slap his chest "shut up" I gasp when he passes Emily to me.

I smile "hey beautiful!" I sit on the floor and play with Emily giggling a little

Jimins pov

I walk into the lounge and smile watching jungkook playing with Emily. Nathan looks at me "you good?" I nod "uh yeah...do you not want me near Emily?" he chuckles "you're her uncle jimin. Of course I want her near you"

I sigh "but it's just jiyeon-" he cuts me off "she's not important, she's ruined our lives enough... Its time to focus on what's important..whos important in our lives" he nudges my arm and gestures to jungkook.

I smile "I fell for the right Jeon this time" he laughs a little "good. You were stupid before" I wince a little when he flicks my head. He then ruffles my hair "make the right decisions this time jimin...and just keep in mind. If you have a child with jungkook. It will 100% be yours"

I nod "that's true.. But I don't think we'll have children of our own for quite awhile.." he nods "I never planned on having kids and now I have a gorgeous daughter who means the world to me"

He shoves my shoulder "things always happen for a reason" I sigh and lean against the wall watching jungkook playing with Emily.
I scratch the back of my neck "I need a drink. Anyone else?" everyone nods

Jungkook giggles "I want one hyungie!!" I chuckle and nod "alright" I walk to the kitchen and start to make everyone's drinks.

Its to early for children and it might make things go bad and ruin things like it did with jiyeon...
I don't want to risk it..
Not now..