𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

( same outfit as the last chapter )

" Are you bored yet? "

Unedited

No one

"NO, JESSICA, EDWARD AND BELLA DIDN'T GO TO VEGAS AND ELOPE!" Lily sighed, staring at her best friends face on her phone screen.

Jessica frowned at the answer she was given, not happy that her guess was wrong.

Emmett let out a loud snort at the conversation from his place beside her.

Lily huffed at both her loved one's antics, suddenly wanting to jump out the moving car she resided in.

Soon after her vision back at the hotel, the remaining Cullen's had arrived, much to Lilian's relief. Jasper, Lily and Alice opted to tell their family about the sudden revelation they had about Bella and James, but instead told them that it was Alice who had the vision— since they essentially weren't ready to reveal Lilian's unexplainable abilities yet.

While the three wanted to share the knowledge about the raven-haired girl's powers, they decided to wait until they had more information on them before telling anyone.

Lily now sat in one of the two cars that held the Cullen's— racing to the ballet studio located in Phoenix. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Lily in one while Jasper, Alice, Edward, and Rosalie occupied the other. While the lovers didn't want to split up, they were in a rush and didn't have time to make seating arrangements.

Emmett's head laid idly in Lily's lap in the back while Carlisle drove and Esme sat beside him in the passengers seat.

"I honestly wonder where you get these idea's, Jess." Lily expressed, amusedly. Jessica shrugged on the other side of the screen.

"Dreams mostly." Jessica replied, seriously causing Lily to look at her in slight exasperation. Lily stared at Jessica for a moment before letting out a quiet chuckle.