!NEW! Chapter 1 (MORNING TROUBLE)

I really hope you'll enjoy this new version of the first chapter:)

It's not perfect but I'm in a way proud of it. To those who read the original first chapter, if you have some time maybe write a comment thingy if you think it improved (don't have to of course) I really think it did but then again Yeah .

ENJOY (ignore the grammar not important ) 😂😀

- just so you know Kei and Kiyotaka aren't dating in this series...

..... yet......
————————————————————————

                           Chapter one
I woke up like any other day I walked to the bathroom making myself fresh as I walked further to the kitchen making myself a simple breakfast containing leftovers from the previous day. It's pretty bad weather isn't it I thought looking through the window with a pice of food in my mouth the window was placed next to my kitchen sink. I look further down as I saw, "wait, that's-" I said as I looked at a black car pulling up before school. It looked just like that one I thought to myself , but before I could gather my thoughts on it I heard a knock at the door. "Yes?" I said answering to the rather loud knock. I was confused not being aware of any visitors until I remembered promising Kei to walk with her to school.

Kei: " H-Hi Kiyotaka "

(she was soaked in water that was the first thing I noticed, it must be from the rain. -Weird - )

I spaced out thinking of how the weather was rather bad today (again).
"Are you coming t-today is the Math assessment, we said we would meet at the elevator but you weren't t-there s-so I thought you might be sick"

( Second thing I noticed was her expression it wasn't sad nor happy she seemed  a little off , confused , frustrated ,worried.  weird.)

she exclaimed  looking at the floor trying to hide the fact that she was shivering.
Kiyotaka: " are you ok?"
I asked giving her my jacket and a towel for options.
Kei: " y-yeah I don't need those, just answer my  question ."

( third thing I noticed this was obvious but she lied she didn't want to share the experience she just seemed to have had... She tried to hide the fact she was outside just now but why , eh- perhaps bad encounters or potentially bullying. No that wasn't it weird ) no I know —

Kiyotaka: " your a bad liar"
I accidentally said that out loud luckily in a quiet voice. She still must have heard me as she looked up giving me a glimpse of her slightly red tinted eyes and a weird face telling
'wait what did you just say'.
She made a little noise sounding like a "eh " and a small sighs came from her lips as she took my jacket put it on and blushed a bit.

Embarrassment was shown all over her expression. ( Weird ) but I just shrugged it off not really knowing what to do. We headed to the elevator but I was still curious about the wet clothes. Of course I had something in mind but I needed certification.

Kiyotaka" can I ask a question"
looking at the elevator arriving and opening the door.
Kei: "sureeee"
-She seemed calm -
we walked inside the elevator and Kei pushed the button for the right floor.
Kiyotaka " why are you wet, or rather why were you outside?"
Her eyes widened a little while she opened her mouth trying to say something but she closed it again looking at the floor for a moment. She became a little uneasy and fiddled with her hands and as she finally opened her mouth for the second time and attempt
Kei: " I was da-....wa- ............no   I was  a-"
her voice began to crack and she stopped abruptly not because she couldn't say it we'll probably that also is true to a certain measure but the main reason for her to became quite was that the the elevator doors opened and another student entered.

Sudo: " what's up guys!!"
He in a way shouted at us being exited, even though today was a math exam?
Kei "Oh hi SUDOOO, how are you doing ?"
She immediately started a conversation. I saw a confused look on Sudo's face but he didn't seem to care about it anymore.  It just showed she really didn't want to tell me huh, she never liked talking to Sudo she never really disliked him nor liked him but seeing her behavior she must have had some kind of  a reason for it. I didn't really pay any attention to Sudo and Kei for the next time while they were talking . I did hear my name fall 1-2 times but just shrugged it of ignoring it.

This ride sure feels long... I stopped thinking about Kei's experience she would tell me sooner or later.

-That got me thinking wait the car I almost forgot about it-

It sure wasn't any vehicle of the employees I mean this school is supported by THE government but  nor the workers or the teachers should earn enough money to buy that  type of car. I don't have to much knowledge about them but I one's read a book about cars in the white room and it was a very expensive model from a firm called Tesla. Maybe ... no he couldn't- . My thought was once again disturbed caused by what seemed to the elevator doors opening. I stood there for some seconds.

Kei: "are you coming now?"
Kiyotaka: " oh yeah, sorry about that."

We walked past the other classrooms  and entered ours 2-D.

-1 year and 2 weeks now have past sins I have entered this school. -

Kei: "come on , stop spacing out"
- she looked at the side in the opposite direction of mine with a rather demanding voice -
I followed her inside the classroom.
___________________________>:-{0_

1007    words not to long but still enough for me
- hope you enjoyed
- if you have wishes just write it I'm the comment thing (no Garantie I will fulfill the wishes)