Big mac/Chapter 2

He was standing in front of the bathrooms with a grin on his face starring you down.He looked at you up and down and spoke "Heh,you look like you need to take a tinkle ..come on..take a couple dripss" "I don't need to use the bathroom..I just need to go unlock the doors damn it!" You blinked and he was gone again. You turn around and see he was near the doors. Finally he listened..I don't think I'm coming here ever again.. Y/n thought to herself. "I got a 93 Toyota paseo in the parking lot..let's get outta here" he said while pointing behind him with his thumb and a grin plastered on his face. The doors opened and he walked out.You saw a chance to leave but saw that your car was gone,you were confused and Ronald Mc Donald turned to you "You alright there sweetie? I told you to follow me,I can drive you home.I'll keep you safe.Trust me" you looked around and the place looked empty,no cars on the highway no cars parked. What the hell is happening? But I guess I'll go with him.I don't think he'll do anything and plus he's my only ride home. You agreed and you got into his 93 Toyota paseo. You guys drove in silence and you looked at him. You were gonna speak but he spoke first while looking at you for a second  "I used to like logic,you know the rapper?but the needle drop refused him so poorly I just don't care for his music now" "Yeah... also do you want the map for my house?this is the wrong way" " I never said I'd drive you home silly,we're going to my house for a bit.You'll like it" You started to regret coming with him and you felt a gut feeling in your stomach. You see a small worn down cabin in the middle of no where and he stops the car. "This is our stop,I'll Come get you out.I wouldn't want a guest feel un welcomed" he opened the door for you and you froze for a second. You got off and followed him in the cabin. He opened the door for you and you walked in first. You took a good look around at his home,you saw wood nailed onto his windows,it was cold in his home and it was dim since his lights were off. The only thing shunning in the room was the sun light.Ronald spoke while standing near his sink looking at you. "Well this is my pad..it ain't much but I certainly call it home" You looked at him back and spoke "No no it looks nice.." "hmm" he said " You look pretty thirsty..here have some water" You thanked him and drank the water.Soon later everything started to get blurry and you could hear a ring in your ear. You forgot the rest but you woke up seeing you're in a basement.A dark basement. You see Ronald Mc Donald kneel down in front of you.His smile is gone and he looks mad. "I don't see why you didn't try your Big Mac..was it me?" He said with his voice more chilling and he raised an eyebrow. "Don't you want to know how succulent it could taste? How good life can really be..?" Your mouth was taped up and you tried to scream for help. He just stared at you "I hate to break it to you sweetheart but..that just isn't going to work.I made this room thick enough so no one can hear you yell outside even with tape off." He smirked and went up stairs. You yelled at him and he said "Don't be afraid,when you come to your senses I'll bring you back up.Go easy on 'em now.. they really needed to try their Big Mac" Your eyes opened widely in shock.He did all this because you did t finish your Big Mac? You wondered who he was talking to anyways when there's a sudden lighter on Infront of you. You see a purple monster with no nose,big eyes raging in hunger and a big mouth. You were squirming trying to escape as the monster rushed its mouth over your head and bit your head off.it's teeth weren't so sharp so it felt like scissors cutting deep into your skin until it cut your head off,blood fell down your neck and you fell limp to your side. Your life ended right then and there. Ronald Mc Donald came down and spoke to your dead body. "You should have finished your food,then you wouldn't have ended up like this..it's such a shame" he untied your arms and dragged you to a cooler filled with many other bodies. He shut the cooler down.Put on a fake smile and went back up stairs.
The end,read AshleyGomez489 stories for her  Ronald one,also watch MeatCanyon Ronald McDonald and his videos,this was inspired by him