Chapter 2 "Nightmare"

Days passed,
Aana was trying to adjust herself in Jimin's environment.
Jimin live partially with his Mafia Hyungs. He never made himself remember the fact that he's married. He did his part of job by giving Aana a tight security for her safety but never initiated any move towards her.

For Aana,
This Cold shoulder was nothing new. She had beared worst than this man was giving her. Actually she was happy that Jimin isn't as Devilish as she thought.
She was trying to figure his shades but it was impossible for her to figure it.
He was rude but she never felt insulted from his tone. Strange, isn't it?
For Anna that was the issue she was having mixed feeling for the guy and that thing will cost her alot!

Morning,
(Aana's pov)
I woke up to a light headache due to lack of sleeping. These novels are so engaging that I can't resist myself.

I stretched my body, Feeling the thrist of water I made my steps down to kitchen wearing shorts and my oversized T-shirt.
I knew Him in didn't came last night so probably he would be here tonight hopefully I think.

I came to kitchen and drank the water but as soon as I turned my heart automatically dropped and the glass dropped on floor which was in my hands.

"Oh My"
I yelped as soon as I saw Jimin's figure on dinning table.
His looks were also surprising that why I reacted so badly seeing him.
I know this is weird but I get scared so easily

"Haven't you seen me before?"
He asked drinking his juice

I regretted my actions very badly and was scared internally for making him angry unintentionally

"I am sorry Mr. Park. I was actually alone from yesterday so looking at you suddenly made me scared. I am sorry, I'll clean this mess"
I said as I looked down at the glass pieces and hurried to clean them

Jimin came into kitchen for keeping his plate into sink

"You don't need to be caged here and stay all alone. You can go out but make sure to take bodyguards as my enemies are a lot in this town and they know you as my wife"
He said with his cold voice with no tint of emotions in them. I guess he was born like this

I nodded at his words feeling happy that he allowed me to go outside too.
But while being in my own world I didn't realised the glass made a cut in my finger until I felt the burning sensation in my finger which was bleeding

"Ouch"
I mumbled as I saw my blood dripping on floor. For some reasons I wanted to see his reaction like if by any chance he was worried
But when I looked upto him from the corner of my eyes, I could see him standing there with hands in his pocket mumbling "Clumsy" Which was audible enough

What was I even expecting from this Cold jerk any romantic scene where he would suck off my blood or apply medicine. Huh, Let's not be in delusional world Aana he can never be a romantic person.

Aana's pov ends

Cursing Jimin she was still busy with cleaning the mess forgetting about her finger.

Jimin was busy on call for his next mission but his eyes were unknowingly glue on Aana. He noticed how she still didn't applied anything to her injury.
He wasn't the kind of person to touch nor did he kept any affection for anyone.
But somehow that small cut on her hand was bugging him.