FIFTEEN

dont you give me up, please dont give up.
only i belong, with you, only you.
—dark red, steve lacy

In a peaceful atmosphere, the classroom was muffled with voices from his classmates making him stir from his light nap

another Friday without sunwoo, he let out a heavy sigh. slowly turning to the empty spot way behind the class.

the boy still hasn't said a word about his disappearance every Friday but eric respects that. he'll wait until sunwoo is comfortable to tell him.

since they started dating, it has always been secrets. not only does sunwoo has secrets, but eric also is one to have. it's not like he doesn't trust the older, it's just a family matter. he doesn't want sunwoo to worry about him. it traumatized him enough when sunwoo cried as he repeated the words sorry's and that he didn't realize it sooner when eric was in his past situation.

sunwoo is just so nice to him making him ask what did he do in his past life to deserve such an amazing boyfriend now.

it's only been 6 months since they have been together but this is the best relationship he has been in. although, it is in secret. nevertheless, if sunwoo is happy then he is too.

he'll do anything for his boyfriend. Not knowing, that sunwoo would do exactly the same for him.

in conclusion, both males are whipped for each other.

eric felt his cheeks burning just thinking about his sweet lover. whining, he rubs his face as he stands, asking the teacher if he could go to the restroom.

the hallway was dead silent. not a single figure was seen so he took all of the time walking. hands behind his back, scanning the hallway.

might going to miss this, once he graduates. this school doesn't hold that many good memories for eric. however, it took him 18 years to finally have people that he knows will help him.

so whatever it was before this year happened, he blames it all on dark reunion. [iykyk ;)]

finally finding his way to the toilet, he quickly found himself in front of the mirror. splashing water on his face.

the boy aggressively hold onto the sink, eye locked on himself. "you are very lucky eric, so stop being a cry baby and man up"

"but what if...they all think I'm annoying? is jaemin friends with me because he feels sad for me? I don't want that" eric whines turning around and crouch down, messing up his brown locks. "I feel such a loser— im the loser in the group.."