NINETEEN

Every step we take,
It's like a dance we perform together.
-only, Leehi

"ouch, sunwoo that fucking hurt" Eric pouted but sunwoo only laughed evilly

"ouch, sunwoo that fucking hurt" Eric pouted but sunwoo only laughed evilly. "this was your idea babe- wait, there's another one! "

sunwoo flicked his boyfriend's forehead once again after seeing a red car drove by them. eric, who sat on the passenger seat wince as he fully turned his whole body to sunwoo with his hand's fold. The older male side eyed his boyfriend with a playful smirk.

"unfair! Usually, white cars would drive by every 5 seconds," Eric frowned, eyes not wanting to drift away from sunwoo. "you freaking flicked me for almost an hour straight"

True. The lovely couple has been flicking each other's forehead ever since the beginning of the car ride. eric suggested it yet, he still lose like always. Typical eric.

"aw, my poor petal," sunwoo teased. "do you want a kiss on the cheeks? " the car came to a complete stop, parking right infront of a cafe.
"whatever, sun."

eric turned to the front  but slowly leaned sideways towards sunwoo. his cheeks sticking out asking for the said kiss. letting out a short laugh at his boyfriend's cuteness, sunwoo let his lips attached themselves to eric's cheeks. basically biting them.

"sunwoo, stop that hurts! we're literally in front of a cafe if you're hungry" the poor petal rolled his eyes while his hands massaging his cheeks.

the moment eric took a step out of the car, his expression changed to a very, very, veeeeeerryyyyy- yeah i think you get the point- happy. sunwoo stood close behind the younger with barks and meows scattered towards the whole cafe.

eric's favorite cafe.

when they walked in, a bell ding with a women standing by the door. She seems to be in her mid 20s "eric! hi welcome!" she smiled lovingly to the two. "neiru noona! I'm back but not alone this time." Eric says stepping to the side to show her sunwoo. the boy, with a small smile, bowed. "hello, I'm the boyfriend"

neiru had a proud expression plastered on her face while examined sunwoo's features. she then nodded, "a seat for two.. oh eric, ant is sleeping right now but I think once she wakes up she'll come straight to you" eric nods and followed her to the sit they were a sign.

before she walks away, the woman leaned into eric's ear and whispered, "you got good taste eric," her eyes move to sunwoo who sat in front of the young boy. "I approve."

a tint pink blush creeps up on eric's cheek as his eyes widened. miss neiru giggled as she takes their order. the whole time sunwoo's eyes lay on the two wondering what they were whispering.

sunwoo squints his eyes at eric. "who and why did someone name something ant?" feeling his heartbeat decrease, eric pout. "ant is a cute name, me thinks for a—"