A Left Out Ending

!! Make sure you're done watching Netflix and tvN's Vincenzo first !!

"So hyung, did you finally get to see your girl?" Vincenzo turns to his right to see the man who owns that voice, the one who appeared just now beside him.

Nodding with a small smile, he answers, "Yeah. How did your therapy session go, Han Seo?"

~

“He still has a pulse!” The woman who checked on Han Seo's unconscious body shouted which immediately got the attention of the paramedics, together with Vincenzo and Cha-young.

The paramedics ran around the room like busy bees, focused on saving the two shot people.

~

Vincenzo entered the empty cold room next to Cha-young's where the barely saved Han Seo was.

“I'll end him. And make sure that he'll be sorry for everything he did, including what he did to you,” Vincenzo whispered as he slipped a folded paper onto the unconscious man's hand before he left the room to finally put an end to the game that they were playing.

~

'Get well first before you look for me. I will win and keep a trophy, you can come to me if you want.'

The door opened, which ended the young man's train of thoughts as he turned and looked at the female lawyer who entered his room.

“You can finally get discharged tomorrow... What's your plan?” She asked with her arms crossed on her chest.

Han Seo first sat properly before he said, “First, I want my phone back.”

Cha-young stared at him for a good moment then sighed and said, “You won't be able to contact him. He changed his phone after he left.”

“Still, I'll need my phone,” Han Seo insisted, persistent to get his phone.

“Fine, I'll ask Mr. Nam to buy you one later.”

“No! I want my old phone... I need it.”

~

After 3 months of staying in the hospital, Jang Han Seo, was ready to follow his hyung. His Vin hyung.

For his first month in the hospital, he focused on his recovery. The next months, along with his recovery, he also focused on his plans for Babel as its Chairman... which only lasted for a month. He did everything he can to fix Babel but he knew that that job is not for him. A week before his dischargement, he left Babel under someone he trusts and believes that is capable to make Babel a good company.

And there he was, standing inside the airport as he waited for his flight with his luggage beside him and his phone in his hand, showing the place where his Vin hyung was.

He of course knew about the postcards sent by Vincenzo as Cha-young has showed it to him after she received them. But that picture alone can't tell him where to find the missing man which was why he was thankful for the 'trophy' Vincenzo got.

~

“Ah right! The therapist said that I'm getting better! And the doctor also came yesterday after you went to the airport. He said that I'm almost fully recovered. We can spar now!” Han Seo excitedly says, showing his beautiful smile.

Vincenzo chuckles as he watches his brother then nods, “Okay. But let's spar once you've completely recovered. Tell Luca to prepare the rink. Let's go play ice hockey tomorrow.”

“Can't you tell that to Luca personally?” Han Seo whines, thinking of the correct pronunciation of 'hockey su ghiaccio'.

Vincenzo smiles and looks at Han Seo eye-to-eye, “I told you to study didn't I, brother?”