chapter 1

IN THE OFFICE

I almost spilled out the water in my mouth,When I suddenly realized what my mom talking about.

Marriage!!!

What??!HELL NO!Mom!!,,
I can't be married to someone like her!!-I said directly to mom.

But why Son?? In fact wala Kanang Hahanapin sa kanya.

Mom, Are you mad at kaya ginagawa mo to sakin??

Son,I'm not mad at you,I just want to see you settle,And have a family..

Mom,I'm settled by now.I'm fine,Im doing fine.

Son, No your not settled by now!You need to fine someone that can be with you All the time in every circumstances.

Mom,In case of that;It's not a problem. I have you mom and I always have you.

Son, I'm getting older by now,You know that? right??

Naramdaman ko agad Ang lungkot sa mga salitang binitawan nang aking Ina.
Alam kung tumatanda na sya,But alam kung Hindi pa nmn nya ako iiwan agad.
Para Hindi na maging malungkot Ang aking Ina ,Nag Agree na lang
Ako sa kanya.

Okay Mom,,I try my best to find someone.Who can be with me in every circumstances.

My Mom smile at me before she said Goodbye,Bumisita niya lang daw siya kasi halos 2 weeks na akong Hindi umuwi sa mansion.

I have a lots of work to do you know?!.

I press number 4 to call my assistant, I need to check my schedule for today.

Hello sir?!-she greeted me.

What my schedule for today?! Immediately asked.without any form of expression on my face.

Sir, Your next meeting will be conducting in Shai Restaurant in 12 pm in this noon.

Ok, prepare the car.pababa na ako.

Yes sir.copy that sir!.

Tumayo na ako at kinuha ko na Ang coat ko.Naka suit ako nang Blue long sleeve ,2 button down tank in with black slack.paired by my favorite red neck tie.
I combine my suit with my black Harvest sack.
I face the mirror to see if I'm perfectly ready.then when my satisfaction is filled,I directly walk out in the office and directly walk towards in my car.

How many minutes left?

45 minutes sir.

Okay I need to get there in 10 minutes.i said with my resonant voice.

Do you Understand?! Now I raised my eyebrows to my assistant.while I'm asking her.

Y-yes sir.she said with a doubting voice.

Ang ayaw ko sa lahat ay na la-late ako.
It pissed me off!!

In 10 minutes I already Arrived in Shai Restaurant.

Nakaupo na ako,When my eyes caught something tachyonic.

I saw a girl, Sa hindi kalayuan. Na naka upo siya sa isang table with her friends I thought. Nakatali Ang buhok niya.nakasuot sya nang skirt,Sa lahat nang kasamahan nya she's the only wearing skirt.

Seven person Ang kasamahan nya
2 men and 5 girls including her .

She smiled brightly.

I stared at her like one Of the Spector's. I look at her head to toe, Na parang sinu-survey.
then accidentally she caught my eyes starring her . I thought she would be angry and raise her eyebrows. But without expectation She Smiled at me Brightly without hesitation. I immediately felt something unusual.
That smile!, Na dinadala ako sa isang Lugar na halos lahat nang bagay ay nakangiti sa sakin. Its fascinating and comfortable.

I immediately stop imagining when Lily my assistant block my gaze to the girl smiled at me.

She called my name before she start to speak.

Sir Devon..she called with hesitation.

What?! I answered with annoyance.

S-sir, Mr.cortez arrived by now.

Okay.Will start the meeting in 2 minutes.

I stood up and start walking towards in V.I.P room for the privacy.

Hindi ako masyadong nakapag focused sa meeting. Because of what happened earlier,I mean that girl. Hindi sya mawala-wala sa isipan ko.

Who's that Girl??
The Question na paulit ulit sa isipan ko.I want to find her.what??! I say that?! I will find that girl??!the hell!!did she hypnotized me??!kaya ako nag kakaganito?!
I will not find that girl!! I Don't have time for that.
But something inside me says that I will make time to find her.