Let you go

Sometimes the people you love get ignored by you the most. We love them but do we ever tell them I love you in person? We don't because we often take our loved ones for granted which gives us nothing but pain.

We think that there is so much time we can tell them tomorrow or next time or some other day. But the day doesn't come we fail to tell them our true feelings.

.

The moon is up the night when Arzaan heads back to his home after burying his grandmother. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

As he was passing the trees through his streets he felt like the sunlight in his life was starting to fade away. His hands and heart became immensely cold. He was lost in thoughts as he couldn't hear his wife calling him from behind.

He went to his home, he used to consider this a home when his grandmother was still alive the home where he can still smell his grandmother's fragrance, her sweet laughter, his grandmother calling him to eat, their laughter becoming crackheads together.

If he could turn back time will the memories of them get erased too?

He was pacing around in his grandmother's room without turning on the light. He doesn't want to think that she is gone. She left him, her mother and father left him too. Everyone he loved was leaving him eventually.

He couldn't cry he doesn't know what was going on inside his mind. He was just punching the wall so hard that the blood started to drip from his hands but he didn't care until his wife called out his name.

"Arzaan!" Saana yelled entering the room while turning on the lamp. He didn't move he was just looking down.

"Oh my gosh! What have you done Arzaan? What were you thinking?"

I wish I told her that I loved her the most.

.

Our loved ones should know how much we love and cherish them. Because we never know which one is our last day with them, last day seeing them smile, hearing their voices...