four

(keep in mind that i'm changing a few key story points to fit my character and ron's relationship and make it seem like correct, ya know? so please don't get mad at me if I change something you like from the book, I honestly don't care and also you don't have to be reading this.)

Lorelei and Pansy were sat in the Great Hall at the Slytherin table during lunch, the latter plaiting her blond friend's hair. They were laughing at whatever they were talking about, something that a certain ginger couldn't hear from where he sat on the other side of the room. He found himself staring at the Slytherins more than he wanted to.

Ron tried to refocus on his Potions book, trying to convince himself that he was trying to listen to their conversation to see if they were plotting something. He shook his head, slamming his book shut and jumping out of his seat to practically run out of the Great Hall. Both Slytherins looked up, seeing the ginger mop of hair vanish around a corner. Pansy started to laugh at the abruptness of his exit.

"Well doesn't he have his boxers in a twist! What's he got to be mad about in here?" She asked her companion, who shrugged.

"I'm not sure, Pansy, maybe it was that we were laughing more than him, and he feels that all Slytherins are emotionless Death Eaters?" Lorelei lowered her voice when she said the last part, considering that there were more people than just herself and Pansy in the room. The girl was smacked in the arm.

"Lore! Don't say that! You know, some people really do believe that." Both girls looked at the other students sitting around them, some from Hogwarts and a couple others from the visiting schools.

Pansy gave her a look as the two left the Great Hall, and both were too distracted to notice the heads of ginger hair staring at them. The Weasley twins smiled at each other before casting a spell that made the two Slytherins slip as if they were standing on soapy water. The girls fell over screaming, earning chuckles from both Fred and George, before Lorelei looked up and spotted the two, and if looks could kill, both Weasleys would be six feet under. The smiles dropped from their faces when they saw her expression, turning around quickly to run the opposite way.

"WEASLEY!" Lorelei's voice echoed through the hallway as the twins turned the corner and sprinted to the Gryffindor common room. The blonde girl rolled her eyes and turned to help Pansy. They got up and Lorelei performed the anti-charm so they wouldn't be falling on their arses every time they took a step.

~~Time skip!~~

Lorelei Grey sat in the room housing the Goblet of Fire as everyone was gathered round, watching the older kids put slips of paper into the blue flame. A Hufflepuff boy was playfully pushed by his friends through the age line, and then he turned and dropped his parchment into the fire. Everyone clapped as the Goblet accepted his name, and Lorelei watched as Ron smiled and waved awkwardly at the boy, who she now recognised as Cedric Diggory. Ron said something to Harry as the two walked around the circle towards where Lorelei was sat. The Weasley twins ran through the doors yelling in excitement, and some other students joined in. Lorelei seemed to have the same concerns as Hermione because she warned the boys that an aging potion wouldn't be something that would work against Dumbledore's age line. The twins ignored Granger, of course, drinking the potion and jumping over the line. All the students in the room clapped as they weren't immediately booted out of the circle, and they both popped their names into the blue flame. Everyone clapped again until the fire started to swirl around, before the twins went flying backward and out of the age circle, landing near each other with growing white hair and beards.