The Gurloins.

The Guys reached the waters edge, Murr clenched his teeth as he stepped into the cold water. Sal still complaining stepped back. "im not going in that water!" Q looked at Sal "And why not?" he asked. "Sharks piss in that water..  and the sand will stick on my feet." he frowned. Joe pushed Sal into the water. "NO!!! Not funny Joe" "I think it is" Joe laughed. Q followed along. They reached the girls who weren't to far away.

    Murray waved "hey remember me?" one of the girls turned. "Yeah, you're the guy who knows to much" she said laughing. "My name is James, these are my bestfriends Joe, Sal, & Q" the guys waved. "We Know who you guys are.. we  love your show! My name is Jade" she said smiling "those are my friends over there.. the one in red is Michelle, the one wearing green is Sazz, and the one over there in black is Josi". Jade waved the other girls to come over and when they saw the guys standing next to her they rushed over. "Why didn't you say anything if you ladies knew us" Joe questioned. "We thought it would be funny to play with you guys back" said Josi with a smerk on her face. "Jeez, you finally have some sort of expression on your face!" Q laughed. "You make her seem likes she a grouchy person" Sal playfully argued. "I saw you guys live!" Michelle added in randomly. "I was supposed to tell you Josi peed on you guys so she owns you " Sazz laughed "What!!!?". Jade smiled "sounds like something she'd say" . "Your right" Sazz lsughed again.