The G' loins Meeting

The next day back at the Gurloins Hotel the team of female jokers planned out how things would (as people say) go down. "Okay.. we need a plan ladies..!" Michelle called out. "Gurloins meeting?!" Jade yelled excitedly. "Our first real meeting!!" Michelle giggled. josi walked in and sat on the arm of the sofa rubbing her eyes. "Wow you look terrible josi." Jade said looking at the dark circles under Josi's eyes. "I couldn't sleep last night" Josi yawned. "Nervous?" Jade asked. "You shouldnt be nervous! we can do this!" Sazz said sounding confident as she entered the room. "You're late!" michelle said in a discourging voice. "I was in the bathroom" Sazz pouted. Josi got up and headed toward the kitchen. "And where are you.going?" Michelle Whinned. "I need a donut.. after all i am supposed to  be the female Joe Gatto" the girls lauged and followed along.

    The girls sat down around the table. Josi grabbed the donuts and put them in the center of the table as she sat down and joined the girls. As soon as she sat down her phone rung scaring everyone half  to death. She checked her phone "oh.. its just a notification from twitter.." she almost pu the phone away when she noticed something "wait its from our page.. OH MY GOSH!!!! ALL FOUR JOKERS FOLLOWED OUR PAGE!!!" Josi screamed out excited. The girls pulled out their phones to check. "You're kidding right?!" Jade yelled out in excitement as she got on twitter. Josi's phone rung again. "Oh my gosh!!! The Impractical Jokers, The Tenderloins, and What Say You page followed us along with their personal accounts!!!!!" Josi annonced. The girls started celebrating yelling out random lines from the show lauging and playing around. Josi shoved an entire donut in her mouth in honor of Joe. Then her phone rung again. It was a tweet from @JamessMurray. Which read 'hope you ladies are ready to lose' At that point the room was completely quiet. "Oh.. IT'S ON!!" Sazz yelled. "Whats our game plan?!" Michelle yelled out pumped and full of energy. "If you think of it girls.. the people we will be pranking.. we don't know them so most likely we will never run into them again so don't be ashamed to do what you must." Jade said in a confident voice. "I agree with Jade.." Josi said through a yawn. "One.. two.. three... GURLOINS!" Michelle and Sazz yelled.