∞ FAVORITES ∞

"Put good into the world and good will
come back to you."
-Kumiko

"You okay?" Demitri knocked on the door from the bathroom.

"Yeah.. come in." I assured.

"I think you broke mom." He joked sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I dried the tears from my eyes.

"She didnt hit you or anything right?" demetri asked worried.

"No she just threw a vase at me but I had already ran up to my room." I sighed.

"Well atleast she didnt hurt you." he shrugged.

"Yeah, because that totally makes everything better." I smiled faintly.

"Alright well goodnight y/n, I'm sure everything will go back to the way it was." He assured

"Yeah." I said.

"Wait and Demetri?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Im sorry for everything for causing arguments and just everything." I admitted.

"It's okay I always forgive you." He smiled as he closed the door.

" He smiled as he closed the door

─────── ❥ ───────

"Demetri come eat!!" mom yelled as we both came down.

"There's only one plate?" Demetri asked confusingly.

"Right sweetie! just for you!" she smiled.

I scoffed.

"Favoritism." I mumbled lowly.

"Hm?" She asked

"Oh! I'm sorry did you finally recognize me or am I Casper the ghost?" I smiled as I went to get a piece of bread in the pantry.

"Well I mean, I have one child who does good to me and loves me so I don't know you tell me." She shrugged leaning on the counter.

Demetri stopped chewing and stared at us both blankly as we argued.

"Hey! You know what we call that?" I asked spreading jam with my finger.

"Y/n, use a knife." She said.

"Oh! I'm sorry? Do I have to answer to you? because you only have one child apparently and that doesn't really include me." I smiled before taking a bite.

I headed out but I stopped halfway.

"By the way the answer was favoritism and I hope you have a horrible day!" I smiled before slamming the door closed.

I started walking down and just a couple minutes in a vehicle stopped next to me.

"Need a ride?" Eli asked through the window.