∞ THE CHASE ∞

"When negative feelings overwhelm you, look for the good within yourself."
-Daniel LaRusso

As I was putting my stuff away in my locker I saw Kyler and his gang walking towards me in my direction.

"Shit!" I yelled.

I took my leather jacket off stuffed it in my locker and slammed it. I started to run as fast as I could. I don't know what his deal was but this was becoming outrageous.

I saw them all part ways to find me, the first guy cut me off when I turned the corner and got in front of me I tried to go the other way but then another guy cut off the other way.

'Great.' I mumbled to myself.

"Give it up." One of them said as they walked closer to close in on me.

"Its over." The other one spoke.

"Maybe for you." I smiled.

I pretended to run one direction and as he cam running for me I tripped him with my foot causing him to fall on the other guy. I turned around and ran, and I ran faster than ever.

"Hey y/n where-" Miguel said but saw the boys chasing me.

"Oh shit!" He yelled dropping his bag and running after me and them.

"Move move move!" I yelled as a group of students were in a group in the hallway

"Princess why are you run-" Hawk asked before closing his locker.

Kyler blocked the way I was running to and the two idiots blocked the other way leaving me cut off.

"Just give it up there's no where to go." He spoke with a grin on his face

"Your right." I shrugged before sweeping his leg and running.

"Get her!" He yelled as he was on the floor.

Thank god hawk was there right when I turned the corner.

"Get behind me." He demanded.

I was so out of breath to even say anything.

"Kyler leave her alone!" Hawk warned getting close to him.

"What she's yours or something?" he scoffs

"No just stay the fuck away from her." He warned

The bell had rung- thank god.

"C'mon y/n." He grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for that" I admit.

"Anytime, what's your next class? I'll walk you." He asked.

I checked my pockets and looked for my schedule that I put in my pocket.

"Shit my schedule is in my jacket." I realized

"Where's your jacket?" He asked stopping his tracks.

"My locker" I smiled.

"Great just great." He shook his head.

We walked down to my locker together, I didn't notice how hot he's gotten. I mean yea sure he is or was brothers best friend but he really did look hot.

"So you're staying here for good?" He asked while leaning against the locker in front of mine.

"Yep." I nodded before opening it.

I grabbed my jacket and put it on.

"Y/n that jacket is pretty big on you. Who gave it to you?" He asked with a change in voice.