Chapter 1

Abby is 15, and in a relationship with her cg she calls daddy, Noah, who is 16. She is very clingy, but has never actually touched or been near Noah. Noah is very protective and caring, but sometimes doesn't know what to do with Abby due to how clingy she is. He tries his best under their circumstances and she knows it, and loves him for it. 

     The day is now October 1st, Abby starts to think that she will never be able to see him, never be able to go near him or touch him. That she'll be stuck in her abusive household forever. She has always felt stuck and lost, but she has finally had enough. Little space isn't always happy, and when it comes to Abby, most of the time it is not all fun and games. She runs out of the house, not thinking and not caring about what is happening around her. Suddenly she stops, thinks, and looks around. What in the fuck am I doing? She thought to herself. Why in the hell am I out here? She cried, not even in little space this time, and sat down, thinking about what was happening to her. Everything was happening to her at once. There was too much stress in her life, and she couldn't deal with it. 

     She could never handle stress without going into little space. The only difference is, her parents have always shown signs of hating little space. "Stop acting like a child," "Why the fuck are you talking like a baby?" "We need to throw those stuffed animals away, you're too old for that." And many others. She didn't feel safe and she didn't believe that she was safe in her own home. She had nowhere else to go, so she headed back home, scared of what they were going to do to her when she got back.