Chapter 2

She headed inside, no one was home. They were still out looking for her. Her parents cared for her, but just don't know how. They always degraded, threatened, and hit her, and she would always call Noah at night to help deal with it all. He was the only one that understood her. And yet, they were so far apart. She heard the door open and got tense. She knew someone was going to be yelling when they saw her.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO!" Her dad screamed, he was scared, but also scary himself.

"Well. I-...just went around the block."

"AND WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?" She has never been able to talk to him. After getting degraded with every word she said and getting called an idiot for having an opinion tore her apart. She never wanted to speak to him anymore, and words could never come out when she needed to speak.

"If you can't speak you better start writing and it better be a good story cuz I got a belt ready." He sighed. He was tired, and she was crying. He hated when she cried, he always called her a crybaby and said that she needed a real reason to cry. He called her depression and anxiety fake, and said that she just wanted attention and liked being depressed. She couldn't write anything. She blanked and forgot everything that happened today. All she could think about was that belt, and what he would do to her. She ran upstairs and locked herself in her room, screaming that she hated and was scared of her dad. The rest of that day, is a blur, just like all of her other trauma.