The Day I Woke Up As The Villainess

Hello, my name is Woobin Song. I am 17 years old. I am living quite the normal life as a teenage girl, while my friends kept on telling me to read this novel called "The soft breeze". Sounds kind of weird to me but when I start reading it.. It was just. Dramatic.
Like the same old female lead being weak and the male lead protecting her and yes of course the villainess. Honestly I'm rooting for the villainess instead since the female lead kind of got on my nerves for being too naive.

I kept on wondering what happen if I, myself got into the novel as the female lead and change her attitude. What would happen to the story line? I started imaging scenes if the female lead was strong will the male lead leave her alone?

As the next day gone by I was walking to school with my friends and as we were crossing the streets.. It happened. The echoes of the people around me screaming as my vision goes blurry.. My head hurts so bad I want to scream but I can't.. Then it suddenly goes black.. "𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨! 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥.." those words echoed around me but I never get to say it.

"𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙥!.. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩.. 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙢 𝙞.. 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠..𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚!"
I screamed those words out as 3 maids rushed by my side and asked "𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙖 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?!"
Martha?...​Then I realized this isn't my room.. It's Martha De​ Fuente's room!