CHAPTER 9

Inside the cafe, there three boys sitting in one table, in which two of them were laughing like an idiots, they're Seokjin and Jimin.

Jungkook irritated face can be seen too, he tried to calm them down but it's no avail.

Surprisingly, Jimin reacts Jin's jokes very well, it can clearly seen that the boy enjoyed the latter's jokes and Jin being himself, he literally continue to his jokes telling.

"Seokjinshi stop now. You gains attention too much. And I don't understand how come your laugh sounds like windshield wiper? Also stop hitting me whenever you laugh" Jungkook said with clam but stern voice.

"Hey Jk, Stob it."

"Stop it, its not stob it" Jungkook shook his head.

Then both Jin and Jimin started laughing again, harder than before.

Jimin laughing so hard that Jin can't stop himself from pinching the other's cheeks.

"Oh, Jiminie is very cute. You look like cute mochi. "

Jimin blushed so hard and smile shyly, he doesn't have the nerves to look up because a beautiful and handsome boy like Jin just complimented him.

After their lunch they seperate their way. Of course, Jin asked Jimin to joined them for the rest of the day but Jimin declined nicely even though he likes to spend time with Jin, saying he needs to pack his things that he's going back to Seoul the day after.

Jimin was extremely happy because he never thought Jin would recognized him. He himself already acknowledge Jin from their first day but never approach him. He thinks he doesn't have a chance to be friends with the other. But now, fate has its own way, he wouldn't make his chance slip away to be friends with the beauty.

In late evening, Jin and Jungkook were now sitting on a park eating ice cream just after finishing their bicycle ride. Suddenly Jungkook got a phone call and immediately stood up after he hang up.

"Seokjinshi, I need to go to our company this instant. Can you go home by yourself?"

"No Jk, I'm not familiar with places, can I go with you? please."

Jungkook had no other choice so he takes Jin with him, he was frustrated and uneasy all the way long so Jin tried his best to console him and assured him that every thing will be alright even though he doesn't know what was happening in their company. Then, they reached the Jeon Tech Solution.

The company was not big but well defined. Jungkook was also good in computers that's why they need him because some hackers tried to hack their company data, but within an hour Jungkook block them all and strengthen the security.

Mr Jeon was proud of his son and praising him in front of the workers. They all clap their hands including Jin and awestruck on Jungkook's ability.

"Seokjin son, I'm really sorry that you need to come with Jungkook. And happy birthday, I heard from your Dad. "

Mr Jeon was patting Jin's hair showing his bunny smile and Jin now got the idea where Jungkook bunny smile came from.

"It's really ok, Mr Jeon, I'm the one who insist to go with Jk. And thank you for wishing me."

"Called me Uncle, our company is not big like others but you can look around. I've to work again so I'll leave you with Kook."

"Bye Uncle"

With that Mr Jeon was left and there was Jungkook who feel sorry because he don't know that it was Jin's birthday.

"Jk, can we look around the office?" Jin asked still having the same happy face.

"Wait for me here and don't go anywhere, I'll be back soon."

Just like that Jungkook was out from Jin sight and Jin stood their dumb founded.

After a few minutes, Jungkook was  back bringing Cake with him and approach Jin, giving his adorable bunny smile.

"Seokjinshi, Happy birthday. Make your wish and blow the candles."