CHAPTER 38

This is his plan, Seokjin has been waiting for this day to happen along time ago, meeting his ex-lover, Min Yoongi. But even after all these years, Seokjin can't help but nervous.

Standing near the door for a bit too long, should he just drop his plan and go back, maybe making another better plan because he's freaking nervous.

"Baby?"
"Hyung?, Jinnie hyung!!"

Seokjin blink twice when he hear his name, out from his thought and come back to reality.

"We should enter, they all are waiting for us, don't be nervous at all, I'm with you, and my family gonna like you, You're such perfect man, no need to be nervous at all." The taller man, who's standing near Seokjin talk to him calmly and give him a peck on his cheek. Jin return a small smile, nodding his head.

"Alright, let's go then. I'm ready, Binnie"

Choi Soobin, the half brother of Min Yoongi, who he cherish a lot. Yeah, Seokjin has plan this a long way before. Meeting Soobin in States, making look like an accident, playing and take a step to win the younger heart. It was not hard at all to make Soobin fall for him, the younger male is whipped for Seokjin, the naive young man, he can manipulate him however he want. If Seokjin tells him to crawl, he'll do it without a doubt. They keep their relationship secret as Jin prefer, and when the time comes, Seokjin asked his little plaything to introduce him to his family.

He held the younger hand tightly as they enter and his heart skip a bit when Soobin announced their arrival, all the family member's eyes are on them. Soobin introduce him to his family one by one.

Min Yoongi, who's froze in his seat as soon as he see Seokjin, his long lost lover, he thought this maybe his dream. Seeing his lover after so many year, searching him all these years but which he never found, was now standing infront of him as his little brother's boyfriend. He feels happiness seeing the man he love alive, confused of what happening right now and an agony at the same time since he need to wait to talk to Jin privately. Yoongi wants to run to Seokjin and hug him tightly, give him kisses and tell him how much he miss and love him but this is not right time, he tried his best not to break down in front of his family. This is absolutely unacceptable, why would Seokjin came back as his brother's boyfriend and why can he never find him all these years?

Seokjin smirk seeing his ex-lover confused and worry, after a brief introduction, they had dinner. Mr.Choi, Soobin's father was a calm man and polite to Seokjin but the mother, Soobin and Yoongi real mother, she doesn't seem to like Seokjin, every word she spoke were like knife. She didn't miss the chance to insult and mention their age gap which nearly ten, they did have nine years age gap. She didn't hide that she didn't fond of him. It's literally take Soobin, Yoongi and Mr.Choi to tell her to stop. Seokjin clenched his teeth to all the insult, he can't wait to wipes those proud face she held highly. He never thought he's gonna hate their mother this much.

"Just wait, you old bi*ch, I'm gonna make you pay" Seokjin chant in his mind while faking his smile. Yoongi's wife is extremely quiet, rarely talk and seem not to interest in their meals, she didn't even glance to Seokjin or other, just playing with her food, her eyes aren't clear, she seems drunk. Yoongi stole a glance to Seokjin time to time and seems angry whenever his little brother feed Seokjin some of the meat, their mother also look at them with disgust, that make Seokjin want to act more, he smirks and fed Soobin as well.

After dinner the couple are about to go but stop by Yoongi.

"Soobin, your dad wants to talk with you before you go. Meet him in the library, it will not take long, I'll a company your friend for time being" Yoongi declared.

Soobin nod his head and give a peck to Seokjin cheek, telling him he'll be back soon. Yoongi roll his eyes, annoyed. After Soobin left, they stare each other, saying many words without speaking.

"J-Jin, can we talk? Please.... " Yoongi asked, taking a step forward to Jin. He tried to hold the latter's hand but Jin was fast enough to retreat.

"Min Yoongi, I have nothing to say to you"

"But I have, I can't understand what is happening here right now. Why are you with Soobin and you hide yourself all these years, I was afraid that I'll never see you again alive, please give me a chance, let's talk, we parted without clearing things, please"

Yoongi begged, he is about to speak again but was interrupt by a little girl who's running to them calling him Papa.

Jin heart clenched when he heard the little girl. It's still fu*king hurt seeing Yoongi carry the little girl, his daughter, in his arm lovingly.

"Why are you not sleep, Princess? It's past your night time baby" Yoongi hold her in his arm and speak gently to her.

"Can't sleep Papa, nightmare. I went to Mama but she can't wake up" the little girl answer. Yoongi closed his eye. His wife must be past out because of all the drink she had a while ago. She never care for her daughter and Yoongi hate that. He pat her head gently, who's already hugging him tightly. Yoongi helplessly look to Jin, he has many things to say.

Jin sigh heavily, Soobin will be back in a minute and there's no way to listen to Yoongi rights now.

"Tomorrow, Lotus Cafe, 10 am" That's the only thing he say. Yoongi nod to him and soon Soobin come back and they say goodbye.

Seokjin tried to sleep but can't, this is not his plan at all. It still hurt him seeing Yoongi having daughter, he promise himself to never cry again but he himself break that promised.

Seokjin can't help but think the past, Yoongi once promised him that one day they will get married and adopt two children, a boy and a girl. They will live in a small place outside the city, their kids could ride a bike and play. They could have a cat and two dog as well. They'll paint their house in blue and the door in pink.

The most beautiful memories they created, Seokjin is hurt, how can Yoongi did that to him, he promise a future with him but now he's having a wife and a daughter. It's okay he will end everything tomorrow. He will takes everything from him.

_____