Chapter 18: I Should Stop This

I found myself biking at 6am. A lot of thoughts are crossing my mind. I need to free myself from those or I'll get in trouble.

I stopped in Han River and saw the sun slowly rising up. I'm releasing heavy breath then decided to call someone.

(Oh, Beomgyu... Good morning.)

"I love you, hyung."

(Oh! Why so sudden? Hahahah Beomgyu, I just woke up hahahaha.)

I chuckled when he started laughing. "I love you... Hyung."

(Hahahaha I love you too, Beomgyu. Start a good day, okay?)

"Yes hyung... I'm going to work today until 6pm."

(Really? Fighing! And don't wear out yourself, okay? Should I come to you later?)

"Ahh no hahaha, you don't need to..."

(Are you sure? But can we come over later at Huening's unit? Let's eat black bean noodles together. You go?)

I think for a second while looking at the sunrise, "Okay hahahah, see you later."

(Nice! Ahahahahahh, see you later Beomgyu. Take care, okay?)

"Yes hyung!"

I ended the call and smiled. "My heart only belongs to Soobin hyung." I stated then happily ride again my bike.

I arrived at iCart then started working. There are a lot of customers because we'll be having promos and discounts to celebrate the 10th year of the store.

I smiled throughout the day and I didn't expect who's standing infront of me right now with five packs of ramen. I didn't know he eat this much of ramen.

"What, huh?"

"Nothing, Mr. Yeonjun..." I said and calculate all he bought.

"Do you have a problem?" He asked me.

I put everything he bought on a plastic and looked at him with a thought, 'Yeonjun idiot.'

"What the hell was that huh!? You're even idiot since you can't be true to yourself." He replied then aggressively grabbed the plastic bag from me then walks away.

"What do you mean by that?"

He looked back at me, "Forget it..." He walk back towards me and speak, "I'm going to give you a piece of advice Choi Beomgyu-DUMMY. Always align your mind and heart or it will crash. Think about every possible outcome of your decision and..."

"And what Mr. Yeonjun-IDIOT?"

"It's okay as long as you'll never confess it because if I heard it coming from your mouth you'll regret every letter of it."

I didn’t get he's really saying but, "What if I won't regret it?" I asked him.

"Then prove me wrong when your beloved grandma is about to lose her life."

My eyes widen when he said that, I want to talk about more about what is he trying to say but I froze from where I'm standing and just looked at him get on his car and drove away.

Beomgyu, grip yourself and think as fuck. Don't act so stupid.

Since Yeonjun already made me scared it means everything isn't a joke anymore. I'm starting to think if I'm still doing right or not. If I'm still feeling right or what?

I already doubt everything.

Fuck, Soobin hyung and I just got into relationship and I'm already feeling this!?