✨Chapter 2✨

Hero's POV- 6 years old

I have been in Phoenix for 2 years and I'm enjoying it, I have my nappy best friend who is with me in this club and we think one day we will get into West Ham with this club. My mum is proud that I am making a success to my future and my life at the moment at a young age but I love how supportive my mum is but on the other hand my dad is not supportive of me wanting to become a footballer, he wants me to run his future business but doesn't he have other children of his own like Titan or Mercy.

Oh yeah I'm a one night stand to my father and Titan and Mercy share the same mum. I don't really like their mum as she treats me like a slave but my dad doesn't even see it.

But thankfully I'm glad to have a brother Emile, I don't care if we don't share the same dad but I still consider him my full sibling not my half. I'm so happy that mum has been supportive of our decisions with what we want in the future.

So today Emile Johnson will start to play in my club Phoenix Fc, I'm happy that I'm a big brother showing Emile how to make his own decisions. I love him so much, but the thing I don't like about him is that he supports Arsenal. We both have dads who don't care about us, but at least we have each other.

"Emz mums calling you" I smile at the fact that my baby brother wants to follow my footsteps. "I don't want to get up and why is mum shouting" he seems a bit lost but I start to laugh. As walking down the stairs my brother goes and hugs my mum which was so cute, I love our small family.

Well it's time to leave the house but I'm not kitted up yet as I get ready after coach does his speech he does every morning. But my little brother is so cute in his little kit. I finally have the kit on and Emile starts to say "Heroooooo", "what's up bruv??" As I say back to him. "Bruv??" I'm confused at why he would say that as he said he would never speak any type of slang. "Anyway does my shirt say Smith-Rowe or Johnson like you?" "It says Johnson Why?" I had to question as I wanted to know. "I like it as mum pays more attention to me then my dad 'Liam Smith-Rowe'" he air quotes his dads name. At least his dad has a better name then mine like George Fiennes-Tiffin.

My dad sees me once a month and now I'm none existence to him, I'm just his slave. I think he is doing this because I'm a mistake of his or is the fact that I don't want to be involved in his business. He has other children who can work for his business like Titan who is 12 and Mercy who is 2. I hate having a dad like mine but I wish my mum didn't let me go to my dads.

Authors note ✍🏽

There will be two POVs and a time jump ofc. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.
Make sure the star is orange 🧡