Chapter 22

Not me forgetting to post a chapter-
I APOLOGIZE FRIENDS

This chapter isn't edited as most are now, sorry :)

-.-.-<3-.-.-

Sora looked at everyone as they fought, watching them get hit with some kind of tentacle extruding from Muzans back. She tried helping them, but ended up passing right through them. She couldn't speak, all she could really do was hear what people were saying.

After a couple attempts of trying to help, Sora gave up. Instead of wasting her time trying to get their attention, she needed to figure out the point of this all. There is always a point as to why she was in these kinds of scenarios, whether that be some kind of lesson, or something she needs to know.

She looked around, examining her surroundings with more detail. It looked to be an average town or city, but it was destroyed. Most likely from their fight with Muzan.

She then looked at who was fighting. Lower grade slayers were there, including Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. But Nezuko was nowhere to be found, neither was her box.

What caught her attention was the fact that some were missing. Shinobu, Muichiro, and Genya were nowhere to be seen. Sora looked around everywhere, and they were the only ones missing. Tengen was also not there, but that was expected, given the situation he was caught in a bit ago.

It took her a couple of minutes to realize this vision she was in, was the future currently. All of the people missing from the groups fighting Muzan were all dead.

Sora tried her best to not let it get to her as she focused on everyone and the hits they were taking. If this was the future, then she would be able to pay close attention to the attack patterns of Muzan and deflect them so no one would get hit fatally.

She watched everyones hits, taking mental notes as to where they were hit and how hard. Sora made sure she didn't miss anyone, catching every hit and blow they took.

It was a lot to take in, seeing all her friends getting hit. She wanted to jump in and help so desperately, but the fact she wasn't able to touch anything or speak got in the way.

-

Dawn hit, and they finally won. Sora was tired and her head hurt from all the memorizing, but she smiled knowing they would win in the future. Even if she had to go through the pain of seeing everyone die, she still smiled. She will save them all.

He smile didn't stay long when she saw something she never wanted to see. Her heart dropped as she saw Tanjiro, in a demon form.

Before she could get a better look, she felt the cold creep up on her. She was going back now, even if she needed to stay. Sora had no choice in the matter of how long she got to stay in these dream like places.

Sora wasn't in the black liquid for long, because Giyu had been monitoring her ever since she detached.

Her eyes opened, seeing Giyu on her right side. He has a sort of panicked look on his face, but it relaxed when Sora smiled. Though, the smile was weaker. She had been in there for too long and now her head was pounding. She placed a hand over her eyes, hoping blocking the light out would help relieve the headache.

Eventually the headache died down a bit, and she was able to take her hand off her eyes. Giyu had been looking at her nervously, afraid she was hurt. He knew that if Sora got hurt in his care Sanemi would have his head. Possibly Obanai too, as he cared a lot for Sora as well.

"How long was i out?" Sora asked, sitting up. Giyu scooted back a bit to give her space, thinking of how long he had been sitting there.

"I believe about 30 minutes at least." He answered, and Sora nodded. She tried getting up, but Giyu stopped her. "Koi told us not to let you move around too much if you are out for more than 15 minutes. Its a safety precaution."