The Wedding [Hinny One-Shot]

Skip if you have already read my work. This is merely a copy-paste.

~~~~

Ship/Type - Hinny [Harry + Ginny]

Scene - Wedding

Oneshot/Imagine - Oneshot

Rating - Aged 10 and above

Sub-genre[type] - Cliche

No. of words - 606

"Ginny!!! Calm DOWN! Harry still wants to marry you, why will he not?!", Hermione tried to calm a hyper Ginny, half-dressed in her wedding gown. Ginny and Harry were finally getting married. Harry proposed to her about a month ago, and today it was finally the big day. Suddenly a knock sounded apon the door. "Who's there?", Ginny asked, half in tears. "Harry.", came the voice. Ginny smiled and tried to open the door, but Hermione stopped her. "I'm sorry Harry, you can't come in. The groom mustn't see the bride before the ceremony.", she said, holding the door closed with a firm 'Colloportus'. "Come on Mione! I want to talk to Gin. Please?", he begged from outside the door. "No. Not now. Go to Ron and tell him to get you ready. Ginny will be seen by you only on the altar. Now GO!", she replied fiercely. "Fine.", he said in a defeated voice, and dying footsteps could be heard. "Good.", Hermione muttered and turned to Ginny. "Now Gin. Listen carefully. If you don't get ready, he will not marry you, and you'll have to stay a lonely old maid.", she said, trying to take a different path.That seemed to do that trick. "What? NO, I don't want that. Put up my hair Mione. Fast, and please, make me pretty. I want Harry to be awed when he sees me.", she said shakily. "That's a good bride.", Hermione grinned and kissed her on the cheek. Half an hour later, Ginny was finally ready. A knock was heard again. "Ginny?", her father's voice came in, and Hermione threw a beaming, encouraging look at her before opening the door to her. "Ready my girl?", Arthur asked, looking at his daughter. "Yes Dad. Ready as I'll ever be.", Ginny nodded with a deep breath. Her father offered his hand to her as Hermione hurried on in front of them to the altar. Ginny took the hand and they both walked slowly to where Harry stood awaiting his bride. There was a small, collective gasp as she walked in with her father.

Ginny wore a pale blue wedding dress, with a simple white veil, a bunch of blue and white roses in her hands

Ginny wore a pale blue wedding dress, with a simple white veil, a bunch of blue and white roses in her hands. Her red hair was up in a half-braid, a glittering moonstone clip on it. Harry's face changed into an amazed face at his near-future wife, and he smiled. He wore a simple grey-black coat bordered with white and a high collar. Their ring-bearer, Teddy, walked up the aisle with flower girls, Victoire and a baby Dominique. The priest finished their bonding speech, and asked, "Do you, Harry James Potter, take Ginevra Molly Weasley as your wife, and vow to support her through all hardships, health and happiness?". "I do.", Harry said defiantly as he looked into Ginny's brown eyes. "Do you, Ginevra Molly Weasley, take Harry James Potter as your husband, and vow to support him through all hardships, health and happiness?", the priest asked Ginny. "I do.", she declared softly. Just as she said these words, two beautiful golden bands floated from Teddy's cushion onto their fingers; their wedding rings. "Then I hereby declare you wizard and wife! You may now kiss the bride!", the priest exclaimed among cheers and sobs as Harry and Ginny pulled in for a kiss. 'I love you.', Harry whispered when they broke apart, touching head to head. 'I love you too.', she whispered back, and they both walked hand-in-hand to receive the congrats of well-wishers, family and friends.

The vows part is, cringe-y. Sorry! Anyways, *calls* NEXT!