(WattyPotterverseContest) The Lioness' Secret Lover - [Dramione OneShot]

Ship/Type - Dramione [Draco + Hermione]

Scene - Valentine's Day

Oneshot/Imagine - Oneshot

Rating - Aged 13 and above

Sub-genre[type] - Tragic One-Sided Love Story

Had the whole corridor not been full with bustling students, one might have noticed a blond haired man leaning against the griffin statue, watching a certain Hermione Granger, who laughed alongside Ron Weasley. 

It annoyed that man.

That the girl he loved had no idea he loved her. She had no idea someone pined for her, someone who cut his wrists open every night and cried for her. She had no idea.

And it was 14th of February today. Valentine's Day. Two years ago and this blond man wouldn't have cared. But now, he wished he was in place of the redhead Weasley.

Sighing, he turned and walked away.

*

Hermione was getting ready for her Valentine's day date, with Ron. She couldn't stop blushing, the giggly smile hadn't vanished since long. It gave her the butterflies. 

She gave a quick twirl in front of her mirror, and deciding that she looked okay, stepped out of her dorm. 

As she walked down the stairs, a first year girl came bouncing up, and held out a small package. Hermione raised her eyebrows; "Hermione, this is for you. Some seventh year gave it to me and told it to pass it on.", said the girl, and rushed off before Hermione could say anything. The brunette smiled curiously, rushing back to her room. 

It must be something from Ron.

She tore off the packaging, and out fell a beautiful pendant, with a silver chain, and a ruby encrusted in a gold plate. There were engravings of lions and snakes on the gold, and little emeralds. 

Hermione's mouth fell open; The stones looked so real! How did Ron even get them?!

Turning to the mirror, Hermione slipped it on and marveled at how beautiful it looked. Her heart was bursting with joy.

Smiling, she rushed out.

*

The blond haired man was right outside the Gryffindor common room door, camouflaged. He saw Hermione walk out, blushing, with a certain necklace hanging from her neck.

He smiled.

And as he made his way back to his dorm, the man wondered if she saw the name 'Draco' on the corner of the package.

Wrote this oneshot for WattpadPotterverse's contest, Drabble the Love. The word limit was 2000 words. Hope you liked it!