A word or two from the author of this fic

I'd like to thank each and all of you, who had made it till the end of my book. You guys are great and I am honoured to be an author, that you approve of. I've had so much fun getting these ideas to Wattpad and I hope your experience with them was similar.

If you wanted to search for any wisdom in this story (because there is, I was raised by Lin Manuel Miranda's musicals) there it is: It's about endings - they are not always the way we'd expect or the way we'd like them to be. But that's alright, we have to accept all of them. I have decided to show it, using the examples of "Les Miserables" and "Beauty and the Beast", which had been appearing throughout the story. Erik explained it himself. You either feel happy for the character or you don't, but even then get the so called catharsis. So in both ways, your soul is gratified... and takes you where you long to be. The point though is to get through the story, because the ending is always worth it in a way.

I'm sincerely sorry for my own ending. I know it's not the happiest one and I, myself, feel like there could be more to it. Don't get me wrong, I love my work (yes, how can you give us wisdoms and then break your own rules, you hypocrite?). But tell me:

Would you read it, if I made the continuation?

The foundation for it to work is already laid and I have a great plan for it and for my beautiful and beloved ending. So one word from you and a version of "Love Never Dies" with Maya among the characers is yours to read. 

What am I even talking about? I've already started writing it and there is nothing you can do to stop me!!! I have currently about 7 chapters, but I'd like to have it fully prewritten before I start posting, so you'll get your "10 long years of waiting". Well, maybe not 10 years, but clearly you will have a break from me.

So until then, I hope that you'll remember to come back and think of me fondly.

Your allegiant friend,

N.C.