Part 2

They  are  walking  outside  when  someone  suddenly  called  their  names  “Hank!  Alice!  Wait  for  me!”  Alice  turned  toward  their  back,  she  saw  Genie.  She  told  his  brother  Hank  “Don’t  turn  around  Hank”.  Then  Hank  replied  “Don’t  worry  I  won’t”.  when  Genie  reached  them  “Hey  guys!  Why  didn’t  you  turn  around?”  Alice  replied  “Oh!  Hi!  Do  we  know  you?  Because  we’re  new  students  here”.  Genie  smiled  but  he  noticed  that  their  faces  very  serious.  He  said  “It’s  me,  Genie,  don’t  you  remember  me?  We  were  just  dancing  together  last week.”  Then  Hank  replied  annoyingly  “We  don’t  know  you.  We  don’t  even  have  a  friend  named  Genie!”  the  he  remembered  what  he  have  done  a  while  ago,  he  laugh  and  he  speak  “Don’t  tell me  your  taking  what  I’ve  said  seriously?  I  didn’t  really  mean  that.”  Alice  replied  “Of  course,  why  won’t  we?  We  thought  you’ll  introduce  us  to  your  group  but  you  didn’t  instead  of  introducing  us  you  denied  and  pretend  that  you  don’t  even  knew  us.  What  happened  to  the  Genie  that we  knew?  That’s  not  what  we  called  a  FRIEND!”  He remained  speechless  then  Hank  told  Alice  “Let’s  go  Alice.  Don’t  waste  your  time  to  that  stranger.  He  don’t  ever  worth  any  seconds.”  As  the  twins  walk  by  on  the  way  to  their  room,  Genie  remained  speechless  then  he  also  left.  They  realized  it  was  already  10:00  am.  They  remembered  that  they  have  to  go  to  their  musical  class  for  their  schedule  for  the  start  of  class  tomorrow.  As  they  walk  in  the  classroom  all  of  their  classmates  were  singing  only  one  song  with  harmony,  they  looked  at  each  other  and  whispered  “AWESOME”  then  their  new  friends  saw  them  and  introduced  them  in front  and  told  them  “This  is  the  place  where  we  hangout.”  Pia  told  them  “In  here  we  can  show  each  other  who  we  are,  who  we  want  to  be,  what  we  wanted  to  say.  We  expressed  them  by  dance  or  by  singing.”  Then  Kali  said  “Can  you  sing?”  Hank  replied  “Uhuh, why?”  Kali  replied  “Then  show  us  what  you  got,  who  you  really  are  and  who/what  do  you  want  to  be.”  Hank  said  “Sure  why  not?  We  can  pick  any  song  right?”  Saki  answered  “Yeah,  why  not?  It’s  your  choice.”  For  a  second  Hank  looked  at  his  sister  but  they  remain  silent  while  their  friends  are  shouting  “Show  us  what  you  got!”  Alice  started  a  song  from  her  phone  and  plug  it  to  her  mini  speaker  then  sing  with  her  brother.  Their  friends  knew  that  they  choose  the  right  and  deserving  persons.  After  they  sing  all  of  their  friends  and  classmates  clapped  and  then  Kali  and  Pia  said  in  a  chorus  “That  was  quite  a  duet,  that’s  what  we  call  art.”  Alice  and  Hank  laugh  then  they  asked  Kali   “How  about  the  battle?  Are  we  going  to  continue  it?”  Kali  replied  in  a  nice  tone  “Of course.  We  started  the  battle  at  7  am  right?  So  we  got  to  be  there  7  pm  for  the  continuation  of  the  battle.  I’ll  just  call  you  if  I’m  on  my  way  to  your  room.  Ok?”  the  twins  replied  “Ok.  Sure.”  Then  Pia  gave  them  their  schedule  for  the  class  then  sat  down.