Part 3 (End)

It’s  already  6:00  pm   they’re  still  waiting  for  Kali’s  call.  Hank’s  phone  rang  and  then  he  answered  “Hello.  Kali  we’ve  waiting  for  your  call  where  are  you?”  Kali  replied  in  a  hurrying  voice  “We  have  a  problem.  Saki  have  a  fever  it’s  too  high  I’ve  got  to  get  her  to  the  hospital.  I  guess  you  could  battle  them  without  me  the  group  is  on  their  way  to  your  room.  I  hope  you  got  to  understand.”  Hank  said  “Don’t  worry  anymore  we’ll  be  fine  just  take  care  of  Saki.  We’ve   got  this  for  you.”  Kali  replied  “Thanks.  I  have  to  go  now  they  already  transfer  my  sister  to  her  room.  I’ll  see  you  guys  tomorrow.  Oh  and  Good luck  for  your  first  battle.”   Then  the  call  ended.  Seconds  had  just  past,  there  is  someone  knocking  at  their  door.  Alice  opened  it  and  she  saw  their  group  and  called  Hank.  They’re  walking  to  the  stadium  when  suddenly  they  saw  Genie  then  they  tell  their  group  “Go  on  we’ll  catch  up  with  you  just  give  us  a  minute  to  talk  with  this  stranger.”  Then  their  group  leave  them  there.  Alice  asked  Genie  “Why  are  you  doing  this?  First  you  embarrassed  us  in  front  of  you  group  and  now  in  front  of  our  group?  Will  you  tell  us  what  you  really  want?”  Genie  told  them  “I’m  here  because  I  just  wanted  to  tell  you  that  I’m  very  sorry,  I  was  afraid  that  my  group  will  leave  me  alone  if  I  tell  them  that  I  have  friends  at  your  group.”  Hank  replied  “So  you  sacrificed  our  friendship  because  of  that?  You  know  what  you’re  a  coward.  Didn’t  you  think  first  that  if  your  group  leaves  you,  you  can  come  with  us  and  join  our  group  instead.  That’s  not  what  friends  are  for.”  Genie  replied  “I  know  your  right,  I  am  a  coward  that’s  why  I’m  telling  you  that  I’m  very  sorry.  I  recall  what  you  had  just  said  when  there’s  just  the  three  of  us.  When  I  got  back  at  our  room,  I  told  them  who  you  really  are  and  what  you  mean  to  me.  I  prepared  myself  about  the  thought  inside  my  head  that  they  will  leave  me  but  when  they  knew  about  it  I  was  wrong.  They  accepted  who  I  really  was  and  they  told  me  that  I  should  apologized  to  you.”  Alice  replied  with  a  smile  “What  about  our  group  aren’t  you  going  to  apologized  to  them?”  Hank  also  smiled  at  Genie,  that  was  the  time  that  Genie  realized  that  they  were  accepting  his  apology  then  he  said  “Come  on.  We’ve  got  to  go  to  the  stadium.  I  have  a  surprise  for  you  two  and  for  your  group  too.”  Alice  and  Hank  followed  him  and  when  they  arrived  at  the  stadium  the  Olympians  is  still  outside  because  the  door  is  locked  inside  then  Genie  said,  “Look  closely  for  our  surprise  to  you  all.”  The  twins  and  the  Olympians  are  surprised  about  what  they  saw,  they  can’t  believe  that  it  was  happening  that  they  saw  Saki  and  Kali  with  the  Levitation  wearing  a  shirt  with  a  printed  words  (Levitation  LOVE  Olympians).  While  they  were  shocked  and  Kali  said  in  a  happy  tone  “I’m  sorry,  Genie  asked  me  to  do  this  not  only  for  you  guys  but  also  for  the  peace  between  my  group  and  his  group.  I’m  happy  that  you  accepted  him  back  guys.”  The  twins  just  smiled  and  said  to  them  “Why  don’t  we  collide  our  group  names?”  then  Alice  suggested  “How  about  LLO  as  it  said  on  your  shirts.  We  could  also  collide  our  signs.  What  do  you  say?”  they  all  agreed  and  shout  “Let’s  dance!”

After  that,  the  two  groups  had  their  peace  about  their  conflicts  and  after  that  night  their  school  year  become  awesomely  fun  and  became  extra  ordinary.  That’s  the  true  meaning  of  friendship.  They  started  their  school  year  happily.