"I wouldn't blame you if you didn't act like a total douche"

As my alarm went of, I saw it was already time to get up. It's my first day of school today, or how I call it, first day of hell. I didn't sleep much last night. I couldn't stop thinking of how rude JJ was yesterday. The whole night, I was trying to think of reasons, but I couldn't find any. I mean, why would someone who doesn't even know me, hate me. Well, I guess I should get ready. I can't really wear the things I usually wear because of the dress code, but at least there aren't uniforms at this school.

I decided to wear this:

A/n again, sorry if you don't like the clothes

A/n again, sorry if you don't like the clothes. If this is the case, imagine you are wearing clothes that you like.

~time skip~

My mom wanted to bring me to school since it's my first day and I 'could get lost'. Like I would even mind that, sometimes it's my biggest wish. But I'm not that lucky, I guess. When we arrived, I could see peoples staring. "Look what you've done, now they all think I'm a loser who can't even live one second without her mom."  I snapped at my mom while getting out the car. "Oh, don't be so silly darling, they are only staring cause they don't know you" My mom answered. "Whatever" I growled while shutting the car door.

As I watched my mom leave, I could see in the corner of my eye that someone stood next to me. And of course, it had to be that blonde douche. "Aww, does our little princess need her mom to bring her to school?" JJ laughed as I turned to see him. "It's only for today, and if you don't mind, I have somewhere else to be." I answered in annoyance. "Well, actually, I do mind." JJ shouted while taking a step closer to me, which drew attention from all the students around us. "What is a kook like you even doing at this school? Shouldn't you be at a school full of spoiled brats like you?" He snapped. He was actually kinda right. What is a kook doing at a pogue school? But he went too far. And of course, me and my impulsive ass decided to slap him in the face. "No need to get violent on me princess." JJ exclaimed. "Then shut your annoying mouth" I yelled. As JJ wanted to reply, a teacher came to interrupt us. "That's enough! It's the first day of school and I already have to deal with this?!" Mister Benett shouted in disappointment. "He started it!" I exclaimed while pointing my finger to the blonde. "Typical, always blaming the pogues." JJ protested. "Well, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't act like a total douche." I snapped back. "And I wouldn't act like a 'total douche' if you stayed the fuck away from me." JJ replied while pointing at me now. "You're the one who came up to me." I scolded. "Enough! I swear, I'm not getting payed enough for this. You both, detention after school!" The teacher shouted, pulling us apart.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later princess." JJ sighed. I wanted to yell at him for calling me princess, but before I could, he was already gone. As I looked at my watch, I saw I only had ten minutes left to go to my class, and I still need to get my schedule, shit. This is all JJ's fault.

~time skip~

I got my schedule and as I looked at it, I saw my first class was history, ugh. I mean, I don't care what happened with toethanchamon or those other dimwits. What do we even need history for?
As I was looking for my classroom, I saw Kiara and Pope walking in the hallway, so I decided to ask them where my classroom was and apparently they have the same class as me. As we walked in, everyone in the classroom stared at me again and suddenly my eyes locked with an all too familiar face, that blonde douche. As he saw me, he smirked at me. God, I hate that boy.

Suddenly, the teacher came in. It was the same teacher as the one who gave me detention, great...
"Hello class, we have a new student this year, Y/n, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher exclaimed. No, I wouldn't like to introduce me, but I guess I have no choice. "Sure. Hello, my name is y/n, I moved here from California." I stated. "Okay, y/n, you can take a seat next to JJ. JJ can you raise your hand please?" The teacher stated. "I know who he is, mister" i exclaimed. "Oh right, you are the girl who got detention. It's your first day of school and you already got detention, that's what I call a good start of your schoolyear." The teacher mumbled in sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to JJ.

"You really can't leave me alone, can you?" JJ hissed.
"It's not my fault no one wants to sit next to you." I mumbled. "What was that?" He replied. I just ignored him. I decided to just pay attention since I had bad grades last year.

~ time skip ~
(I know, I love time skips)

Finally, the best moment of the day, lunch. As I was looking for a table, I saw a boy with brown hair waving at me. As I payed a closer look, I saw it was John B. Well, I'll sit with them, although that asshole is there too. As I went to sit at the table, I saw JJ glare at me, so I gave him a glare back. I went to sit next to Kiara. "How was your day so far?" Pope asked. "Well, except for having to sit next to that douche over there, my day went great, thank you." I replied while looking at JJ. "Don't pretend you didn't like it princess." JJ smirked. "I'm not pretending, and stop calling me princess, you douche." I hissed. "Can we all just eat in peace please?" Kiara whined. "If princess doesn't bother me, sure." JJ snapped. We all rolled our eyes.

~time skip (again) ~

I was sitting at my desk, watching at the clock when finally the bell rang. Yes, my first day of school is over. As I ran out of class, I heard a familiar voice. "Where are you going princess? We still have detention." Shoot, I totally forgot I have to go to detention with this douchebag. "Stop calling me princess!" I shouted. "Sure, princess." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

There were a few other peoples at detention, but not too many. Soon, the teacher came in. It was a woman from I think the age of 60. She looked like she didn't shower for days. "Hello bastards, today I have to supervise you. You see those books laying at the ground? Y'all have to rearrange the books in their bookshelves, have fun." Is she serious? I can rearrange books with this douche,  while if he didn't bother me I could be home watching netflix. Yay, so much fun. "Why are y'all still sitting? Do you want to stay longer?" As soon as the words fell out her mouth, we all stood up and started rearranging the books.

As I was done with a bookshelf, I wanted to walk to another one, but tripped on a book laying on the ground. Before I could land on the ground, I felt two strong arms grabbing me. As soon as I looked up I stared in JJ's eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up. "You need to watch out princess." He blurted out. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me princess?" I shouted as I stood up. "You can shout as much as you want but I wont stop it." he smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Fine, just leave me alone." I exclaimed as I walked away. "So that's it, no thank you for not letting you fall on the ground?" He shouted after me. "Oh, thank you, you're my hero!" I replied sarcastically. "Much better." he smirked.

Soon, all books were at the right shelves again and we could all go home. Finally, I am so tired. As I walked out of the schoolgates, I saw my mom standing in front of the car. "Since when don't we tell our mom we have detention so she has to pick you up later?!" Mom shouted at me angrily. "I forgot okay, and I didn't ask you to pick me up." I yelled back. "Fine, but how the hell did you even get in detention?! this isn't how I raised you!" she exclaimed. "I just slapped some douche ,okay." I sighed. "Why?" "Because he was annoying me!" I shouted. "Could that douche by chance be a guy 6,0 feet tall with blonde messy hair?" She asked as if she knew something. "How do you know?" "Look behind you sweetheart." She smirked. As I turned around I saw JJ in a distance, looking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up again. "Are you sure you think he's a douche?" My mom asked with a smirk. "What?" "Y/n, I could feel the sexual tension up to here." "Mom!" I shouted in embarrassment. As I turned around again, the blonde boy, was gone. "Well, I guess we should go." My mom stated as she opened the car doors.

I'll try to update this book as soon as possible. If there are any spelling mistakes, you can tell me and I'll change it. Also, tell me if you are getting confused, then I'll explain it to you.