"Although we're enemies, can I give you a hug right now?"

Finally, it's saturday! This is the best day of the week, no school today and also no school next day

Finally, it's saturday! This is the best day of the week, no school today and also no school next day. Sleeping as long as you want. You can just plan whatever you want. I love it. Kiara asked me to go shopping with her, and she told me another girl would be there too. She informed me that the name of the girl is Sarah and apparently she's dating John B. I'm glad for them. I mean, John B is always so kind, the opposite of JJ actually. I can't wait to meet her.

As I walked out of my house, I saw Kiara and a blonde girl which I assume is Sarah, waiting outside. "Are you guys waiting here for long already?" I asked. "No, we just arrived." Kiara answered. I nodded. Suddenly, the blonde girl came up to me "Hi, my name is Sarah, I'm glad to meet you, I've heard so much about you." "Like you probably know, I'm y/n, and I'm glad to meet you too." She smiled. "So, guys, are y'all ready to go?" Kiara commented with a big smile. "Yes, I'm so excited" me and Sarah shouted. Then we all left.

"So, JJ..." Sarah suddenly spoke up while we were walking down the streats. "What about him?" I asked completely oblivious from what she was going to say. "I've heard some things about you two crushing on each other." Sarah smirked. "Eww, I would never crush on that douche, who even told you this?" I shouted, my cheeks turning a dark shade of red. Then, Sarah's head turned over to Kie, still smirking. Kie's head turned pale when I gave her a death stare. "I just told her the facts, that isn't a crime." They both bursted out in laughter. "Whatever" "So you aren't disagreeing?" Sarah asked with a big smirk. "Can we just not talk about JJ? We came here to shop, not to make assumptions about that blonde douche." "Actually, she's right, let's forget about stupid boys for some time." Kie suggested.

Nothing could ruin my day. I didn't have this much fun in a while. We went to several shops and we all bought some clothes. We decided to go to the wreck after. I ordered a burger with fries, and let's say, it was delicious. Then, mister Carrera came to us. "Kie, I have bad news, one of our waiters quit." "I'm sure we'll find a resolution dad." Kie reassured him. He nodded. I could actually use a job. My mom wants me to save up for my own stuff. Although I'm a kook, she's actually kinda right. I can't live from my mom's money forever, so I better save up. "Maybe, I can be a waiter." I stated. "Do you have experience?" He asked. "Not really, but I don't think it's that hard to take orders and bring them to the right tables." "That's true, would you really want to do this?" "Sure, more time to spend with Kie and more money." "You're an angel, you know that?" "Peoples don't say it regularly, but yes, I know." I joked. We all laughed.

Remember when I said nothing could ruin my day? Well, I guess I was wrong. I saw the boys coming in. "Hello mister Carrera" they all shouted as they went sitting at our table. "Kiara, Sarah" JJ spoke while nodding. "Uhm, you forgot y/n" Pope stated. "Who?" JJ asked. "Me, dumbass" I shouted in annoyance. "Oh, you mean princess. How could I forget her?" JJ teased. "For the hundred time, stop calling me princess!" "I call you what I want, princess." We all rolled our eyes. "So, what's up? John B asked. "We went shopping and y/n got a job." Sarah shouted in excitement. "Y/n? A job? What does she have to do? Look if her hair lays perfectly in place?!" JJ exclaimed. "Yes, a job! And for your information, I will be a waitress here at the Wreck." "You gotta be kidding me! You rejected me when I wanted this job, but you hire her?!" Oh shoot, I didn't know he wanted this job too. Well, why would I even care? He's a douche anyways. But, he might need the money more... "Uhm, mister Carrera, can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure y/n"

"Look, I know you hired me for this job, but I think JJ needs it more. "Y/n, I know he does, but he has a reputation and I can't afford it to fire someone yet again, when he screws up." "Maybe, we can both be waiters. An extra waiter wont hurt, right?" "Y/n, I don't know." "Just give him a chance, pleasssseee." I pleaded with puppy eyes. "Ugh, sure, why not? But if he screws up, it's your fault." "Yass, thank you! You wont regret this, I promise."

As I went back to the others, everyone went silent, until JJ spoke up. "What did you have to talk about? You already wanted to get more money?" " Well, actually, she asked me if I could hire you too." Mister Carrera interupted. They were all shocked. They would've never expected this, not from you. "No way, I'm not going to work with that brat." Did I really just try my best to convince mister Carrera for this? "JJ, just take the damn job. We all know you need it." Kiara bellowed. "Fine." "That's all, no thank you for getting you a job?" "Thank you for getting me a job, you're my hero." JJ said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "Much better" I teased.

Monday, after school, I had my first shift. Kiara couldn't be here, which sucked, since I would have to deal with JJ, the whole evening. "Why did you do that?" JJ asked. "Do what?" "Getting me a job." "Oh, I felt bad, cause I knew you needed this job harder." He looked confused. "But, we hate each other." "Yes, I know, and I still hate you. But I saw your face when I told you I got this job. And I know you didn't only react like that cause you hate me." I saw his mouth turning into a small smile. "Although we're enemies, can I give you a hug right now?" JJ asked. "Sure, why not?" He held his arms open and I walked up to him to hug him. Honestly, I never thought it would feel so good. I finally felt the peace I've never felt. "Still enemies?" He asked. "Still enemies" We both laughed. We were soon interrupted as mister Carrera came in. "Now I get why you wanted me to hire him so bad." I felt my cheeks heat up again. "No, I hate him." I exclaimed as I scooted away from JJ. "Sure" He said, not really convinced. "By the way, table four needs their dishes right now." Oh shoot, I totally forgot. "I-I'll take care of it."

Of course, table four was a little frustrated but I could handle it. It's the life of a waitress. I can get used to this job, I actually love it. I don't get why peoples always whine about work. As soon as my shift was over, I felt really tired. As I arrived home and got into my bed, I immediately fell asleep. That night was the first night in days, I slept that well. And I don't know why.