TWO

The sound of keyboard clacking was heard clearly in the silent room as the printer whirred in response.

The man took the paper from the printer and had a bright smile on his face seeing the contents on it and handed it to the person who was sitting in a chair facing him.

"Park Jimin, congratulations! You are selected to fill out the application in 'Red Nation' academy."

Jimin took the application form with shaky hands. He was nervous. He is  going to give audition for Red Nation and he is not ready for it.

"Park, I'm really proud and thankful that, a student from our university is going to audition for Red Nation. You have to make the whole Korea proud," the man said and hearing this, Jimin started biting his nails.

He was already a nervous wreck and now a huge responsibility is placed on him. To make Korea proud.

Can he do it?

Is he really suitable for it?

"Mr. Choi, they still have to select my application. Only then I can give out my audition." Jimin nervously laughed hiding on how terrified he is about it.

Park Jimin, a mathematical prodigy. All his life, he focused on maths and maths alone. He loved maths. He felt the numbers fascinating rather than anything. Numbers were easy to him. But dance? How did he even come to this?

Oh yeah because of that dance club for extra credits.

One day, he was doing his own work only for his teacher to call him and make him join a dance club for extra credit. Because, maths alone won't help him. Like why not? What does dance have that maths doesn't?

Dance doesn't need brains but maths does. Dance is just moving few limbs awkwardly and boom it is a dance type.

But maths isn't like that. You have to work out all the theorems and derive the answer.

His teacher was very particular in him joining that dance club because, he said "jimin, you need a break and dance will be fun. I have seen you drawing and dance is something I haven't seen. And it will clear your mind and give you a good distraction".

"But sir, why can't I just join some other book club? Those will also give me credits?"

"Because, trying something new isn't wrong. And this year, I am trying to make students do things out of their comfort zone. Try it for few days, and if you still don't like it, tell me I will change." His teacher said and he joined that dance club and he liked it. Like really it.

The dance teacher was ecstatic seeing Jimin's dance, saying something about potential and talent and something about being the next best dancer in whole korea.