Chapter Two

Kakashi deadpanned.

" Red eyed buffalo?" Kakashi asked.

Later, Gato and his newly hired rogue ninja of the Mist.

" Looks like that's the bridge builder that we've been looking for." Gato said.

" So you are the one who plotted to kill this man named Tazuna." Suiko said.

" Do you already know that creep?" Naruto asked.

" I suspected that Gato is doing some illegal activities in the other town which is close to the Land of Waves." Suiko said.

" Me, Suiko and Haku have been monitoring that Gato's movement for months." Zabuza said. " He's hiring several rogue ninjas from not only the Hidden Mist but also to the other hidden village as well."

" He was in our bingo books." Haku said.

Now the rogue ninjas from the Hidden Mist Village were started fighting Team Seven of the Leaf and Suiko's team who were the current new Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.

Suiko activatee her own kekkei genkai.

' Suitogan!"

Suiko activated her own Suitogan, a visual eye close resembled tomoe sharingan but slightly different.

" Your eyes." Zabuza said. " That might be your Suitogan."

" Yes. I just awakened them recently." Suiko said. " Suitogan is different from Sharingan, Rinnegan and Byakugan. The ability of the Suitogan is to track the enemies presence and also strengthening my skills. Suitogan is as powerful as the Byakugan, the Suitogan is capable to counter the sharingan genjutsu."

" So that explains why your eyes are very special." Kakashi said.

" This is the reason why the dreaded Fourth Mizukage wanted my visual powers." Suiko said.

" It seems obvious that Lord Yagura has been killing every clan bloodlines." Zabuza said.

Now the three elite Mist ninjas joined forces with the Hidden Leaf's Team Seven and starting to take down several rogue ninjas of the Hidden Mist.

" How many rogue ninjas are there?" Sakura asked.

" Eighty of them." Suiko said.

" Now this is very psychotic number of rogue ninjas." Sasuke said.

" I have to agree." Naruto said.