2

. . .

The road into town had many hills and roughly paved sections. i had no idea the road was this bumpy on a horseback.

I grabbed onto Jimin's back from my seat behind him.

"Hold on tight or you'll be bucked off the saddle." He said glancing at me slightly through his shoulder.

"All right.'' But I would rather not hug him either.

As I stared at jimin, the horse suddenly lurched to the side. My hands slipped away from their hold on his back.
Oh no, I'm going to fall.

"Ah!"

In that instant, Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

"You okay?"

"Y-yes"

While I righted myself, I realized my fingers were trembling slightly. What a scare.

I felt Jimin's gaze and glanced up. He was looking over his shoulder, again, at my fingertips. Twisting around, he took both of my hands in his and wrapped them around his waist which took me completely off guard. I have never been this physically close to a guy. "Keep a tighter grip this time. got it?" He continued.

Jimin I...

_

It was nearly dawn by the time I left my pupils house. It's being quite a long night.

As I looked around, I heard a voice speak out from behind me. "How long does it take to give someone a letter?"

I turned to find Jimin, reins in hand, looking at me disapprovingly. "I'm sorry its so late. My student and I had so much to talk about."

"Did you explain the situation to her?"

"I did. Everything is settled now." Though I'm sad that I won't be able to see her for a while - I'm glad I had a chance to say goodbye.

Remembering my pupil's cheerful farewell, I smiled unintentionally.

"You look relieved," Jimin stated staring at your pleasant face.

"Yes, I am all right now. Thank you."

"You're 'all right'?" Jimin appeared to mull over my response for a moment before speaking again.  "Are you sure about this? About becoming the princess?"