CHAPTER 3 : Pulsar User

"What the..." the (h/c) haired girl mumble surprise when she goes back to the mansion, Tanjiro nor Zenitsu wasn't there anymore, including the kids.

All she can see is there is dead body of a person with blood everywhere, Y/n was all confuse, what did exactly happen? Where did her friends go?

"Did they went in here..." the girl then stepped inside and immediately was being push by something unknown so she went into an unfamiliar room.

"What's going on?!" she yelled surprise when the sound of tsuzumi was heard, causing an unexpected action where the room change multiple times.

"Crap! I can't see anything clearly because this room is all stuffy even though its big!"

She then decided to walk around the empty room, "But I'm glad it's a bit dark in here. In case there is—"

"Oh? Today is my lucky day! A girl for my dinner!"

She was interrupts when there is a creepy demon walking over her with a hunger look on its face, the demon is a fatty, but it has big jaws and hands. It must be not eating for couple days straight.

"Come here Young Lad, be obedient and give yourself to me. I'll be gentle gobbling you up."

The girl mutter in disgust as she readied her sword, but before she could swing it, her prediction is correct when the demon was able to move fast. It nearly jumps where it stands and already an inch closer towards the slayer.

Y/n dodges as she got ready for her very first attack on a demon in this mission.

"Pulsar Breathing First form, Hadar's Ground!"

The girl moved her body and swings her swords like a shooting star in instant, that enough slice the demon's neck in one go. Followed her star symbol on her upper left cheek glows.

She knew this would come, when it's dark, her breathing form is stronger than ever.

So Y/n could beat this demon really fast, she doesn't even realize that she was in another level rank compared to the other demon slayer corps members.

"Now, I have to find Tanjiro and Zenitsu."

0-0-0

Tanjiro just beat the lower rank six, Kyogai. The water breathing then walk back onto the room where he left the little girl name Teruko with his big brother who was missing.

He was sure it was this room and slide the door wide open. "Guys! It's already safe! You two can—"

"KYAAA!!" they yelled and throw anything they have towards Tanjiro.